Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Teddy

Members dont see this ad

^^ i arrived 10 minutes after that post (Sleep on the weekends FTW)

Complments of the rain, and general crap weather, progress was slowish today.

Got the other headlight surround painted, along with the console n lid , bottom steering surround and lower horozontal steering colum plastics & Right hand air vent. Also re-velour striped the air vent, as that gives it that "new firm" feeling hehe. (It had a ting of brown on the upper lip of the plastic; which was enogh for me to pull it out again and redo it)

Justin has painted the manifold, TB, TVIS plate, fuel rail and some other bits n pieces on the motor. Its looking really nice.

Worked out the new location and started positoning the electric mirror switch.

Tested new injector plugs, ordering a set this week (quick-Clip) ~ they fit very smug

Found the TVIS wiring that id accdently taped over when i did the loom. Hahah.

mnmmmmm i think thats it for today. can't wait for the motor to go in next week :wink:

pretty good day. Considering we had alot to do, we had under 5 arguments all day. Stoked :bash: ! lol Nah, it was great.

First the other mount went on, then sorted out putting the TVIS connector back on, sanga plate / flywheel / clutch / more painting of things.

Re adjusted fuel pipes under body, changed some other pipes around, Cleaned out engine bay (full of burpengary roaches :D), Droped motor in, Hooked it all up, tested wiring, hooked up exhaust, etc etc.

Cranked it over several times, eventually got the supply and return lines the correct way around *lol*, and the injectors on the correct loom clips *double lol*. Motor has copious amounts of oil pressure, and works nicely. TPS isnt adjusted,( mm or not plugged in, can't remember) so it surges, but it sounds very smooth otherwise.

Pics to come of the proceedings :(