Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warning! Flash Flooding Toowoomba,Ipswich

Featured Replies

  • Replies 171
  • Views 122.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • As South Australian's it is difficult for us to comprehend the magnitude of this disaster given our low rainfall, but can I just say that my thoughts (and those of many others here) are with all Queen

  • ultra absorbent ones? Probably thought she had an innovative way to prevent the floodwaters rising.

Posted Images

I can't find his phone number so havn't been able to call

Did hear on the radio though that the water rose suddenly at Lowood early this morning & unsuspecting residents were climbing onto their rooftops........Our best wishes for Andrew & family Hope you guys are OK

 

well i managed to txt andrew and he said his houes is fine and so is the family but they are completely cut off

glad to hear he is alright

has anyone heard from matty (little red spirt), trev (mungimods),brad (beerhead),

Edited by ca18ae71

Good luck and stay safe Trev!

 

 

Good luck Trev ad stay safe. See ya when its all over.

 

Thanks guys.

 

The wivenhoe dam was at 185% last night and they had no choice but to release 600,000+ megalitres daily of water from the gates.

 

My house is now under which is very upsetting as yesterday I grabbed stuff that would of been affecte if we had an 18m flood which was predicted, now my bike, fridge, washing machine, kids health records and baby details books, sons first school bag an stuff for school, my 4age (on stand), all my toyota mechanical books, my limited editition gamecube, xbox 1 (I could sit here all day) are all going to be f@$ked, it is going to be very depressing to go through it all and throwing it away.

 

Thing that really shits me is that I have only just finished paying off my fridge, there is another 2000 bucks that I don't have.

Edited by Trev

Glad to you guys are still ok Trev.

I can only imagine what its going to be like having to sort the stuff out. I know i wouldn't be able to do it, going through the stuff i have in the garage is one thing but once i started on the kids stuff i wouldn't be able to do it, i'd just break down and that'll be the end of me.....

Thanks guys.

 

The wivenhoe dam was at 185% last night and they had no choice but to release 600,000+ megalitres daily of water from the gates.

 

My house is now under which is very upsetting as yesterday I grabbed stuff that would of been affecte if we had an 18m flood which was predicted, now my bike, fridge, washing machine, kids health records and baby details books, sons first school bag an stuff for school, my 4age (on stand), all my toyota mechanical books, my limited editition gamecube, xbox 1 (I could sit here all day) are all going to be f@$ked, it is going to be very depressing to go through it all and throwing it away.

 

Thing that really shits me is that I have only just finished paying off my fridge, there is another 2000 bucks that I don't have.

Jeez Trev, what can I say. If its any help I`ve got a couple of camping fridges up her that you can borrow until you get on your feet. For that matter I have a camper trailer and all of my camping gear too. It would easily accomodate you and your family if you can`t move back into your house for a while. Getting it all to you could prove a challenge but I`m sure we could work something out eventually.

In the mean time, keep your chin up mate. You`ve got a great bunch of friends in Rollaclub and we won`t let you down.

Cheers. Trev.

 

Found on Facebook

 

 

Storage king has just put out an offer for those who live in Brisbane affected by floods for free storage, they have trucks and trailers available to help evacuate just call 1800storage. Paste this on your page let's get the word around guys

 

Hay trev

 

I got a fridge here I'm not useing its yours if you want it ,its a fridge only ,like a double size bar fridge.Got it for the kids but wasnt needed.

Could get it to you when they open the new england hwy,what else do you guys need?

 

rob

I got a coal webber like BBQ that's never been use has your name on it trev or others if they need it.

 

But anyone got pictures of the bridge that crosses the river at jindalee on the centenary highway in Brisbane. Apparently it is under and I wanna see a picture of it.

 

Cameron

That sucks Trev. :(

 

I get paid next week and I'll check my funds after bills etc.

 

Might be able to swing you some cash if its any help at all.

Edited by Raven

People are loosing power through out Brisbane. We still have power at Darra so if people need a stove and a hot shower call me. I also have a big yard for cars etc if needed.

 

Des 0422831716

Dam that sux to hear Trev. Hope the family's safe and you've got enough beer to keep you sane.

I feel for you Trev and for all the others in your circumstances.

 

My parents place at Fernvale got near 6 foot of water inside, everything is trashed, their car flooded up to the roof. Had a ke10 there which has probably floated away. They're fine which is all that matters.

 

I tried to get in to pick them up this morning, but couldn't get past Minden. Tried again this arv, got past Minden (they opened the road 15 mins after I got there), got to about 3 kays outside of Fernvale but the bridge just outside of it was over.. way over... Going back in the morning to hopefully bring them back here.

 

Got to the woolies at Plainlands this morning. Was a traffic jam getting into the place. Got advised there was a 2 hour waiting time at the checkouts. No milk, no bread (were masses of people waiting at the bakery for the bread to come out of the oven). It was really a bizzare experience, got out of there quick. Realised after the fact that a lot of people would have came from Laidley which had been hammered (both the supermarkets there flooded).

 

Take care all.

Edited by Felix

People are loosing power through out Brisbane. We still have power at Darra so if people need a stove and a hot shower call me. I also have a big yard for cars etc if needed.

 

Des 0422831716

 

hey des i to have moved to darra lol and just up the road i am keen to help anyone if i can and am able to get there just let me know my number is 0432625304

cheers chris

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.