Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Protector Of The Motor

Featured Replies

Well I got a little shock today when I uncovered my stuffed 3MZ :lolcry:

 

snake1p.jpg

snake2z.jpg

 

I wondered where the giant rat that was raiding the chicken grain had gotten too :D

Oh a snake... You should never go in there without a mongoose!

Pretty :D

Hmm.. can you train it to lift out engines?? One end around the manifold, other end around a roof beam...

 

I saw our three chookies attack a small black snake on the lawn yesterday. I wondered why they were standing still with tall necks and making a "cat alarm" sort of clucking. When I moved closer the snake moved and they pounced on it going mad. It escaped into longer grass at the edge of the lawn. (which I'm going out to cut!!)

bugger that......

 

I'm yet to encounter a snake in real life, which is odd given the amount of camping/hiking ive done.

 

but i don't think I'm a fan....lucky you didnt disturb it when you found it, ie dropped something on it etc.

 

btw what type of snake is that? (excuse my ignorance) dangerous?

he wont hurt u hes (h) armless.

 

 

fcuk i need some better jokes

They make a bit of a mess when they curl up under your bonnet overnight, and get caught in the belt when you drive to work in the morning.

 

Has happened to me a few times now...

  • Author

lol, that would have made a mess, nice warm spot under the bonnet though :P

 

Just a carpet python, most friendly snake in Aus I'd say.

you may be on to a good thing here. best theft deterant ive ever seen

  • 1 month later...

i like

Samuel L. Jackson: 'There's a mother f***ing snake on my mother f***ing 3mz.' :laff:

So, did you end up having a new way to keep rats outta the shed or did you take it somehwre & release it?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.