Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dave's Te27 In April Fast Fours And Rotaries. *blush*

Featured Replies

Hi Guys and Gals of Rollaclub,

 

i'm embarrased and proud to say that my TE27 is in Fast Fours :blush: :D

 

When I was first asked if i wanted my car featured, I said I didn't think it would be right for that particular mag, but the editor was apparently trying to get a bit more old school flavour into it to get back some readers who may have been turned off by all the modern cars.

 

anywho, it's the April edition with the VW golf on the front.

 

enjoy!

 

-Dave

Well done Dave, will keep my eyes open for it! :y:

+1 from me too.

 

You must be stoked mate!! I was doing backflips when I noticed two small photos of my 11 in hot 4's

ʞ©$ɟ yes! I'm buying it just to see some Trueno love :blush:

That's awesome!

Any TE27's porn to me. I'm looking forward to seeing it

Been trying to find it without success so far. Nearly bought Hot 4's by mistake but decided to open the plastic bag to check I had the right one.

 

Old lady game me a dirty look.

 

There better be a nearly naked girlie draped across the bonnet or I'm going to be disappointed!

There better be a nearly naked girlie draped across the bonnet or I'm going to be disappointed!

 

And block all that TE27 goodness. This alone should be enough pawn for anyone!

your cars amazing mate, couldn't stop looking at it. was flipping through your feature back and forth for ages. great work :y:

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.