Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

wow, those 15x7 mazda speed wheels look familiar, are they the ones from ebay?

Edited by rthy

  • Replies 572
  • Views 263.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

Yeah I bought those ages ago after you just sold your red Adub. I'm currently running different rims on it these days.

 

I'm just about to pull the gearbox out of the Crown as it seems to prefer keeping it's oil on the ground rather than in the gearbox, hence the hoist going in the rear shed. So I don't know if she'll be ready fo Kinglake.

Hey Guys,

 

My names Cam, I'm from brighton and i drive a black AE86 trueno and have a white AE86 levin track car

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys I'm David!

 

Recently "Aquired" a Ke55 Coupe that'd been run over by a cement truck for the grand price of a slab of beer.

 

was going to drive it into the ground but I've fallen in love with the thing =\ friggin cars.

 

I have a lot of questions about the Rolla's and what I can do with it but I'm sure that'll come later.

 

Pics can come later but you'll probably see the phoenix-esque beast of a thing at Kinglake.

  • 1 month later...

hey guys,

Names chris I'm from eastern suburbs. got a fairly stock white slantfront ke70 auto, choppies allround, coz I'm too poor to do things right. picked up a set of jelly beans recently. apart from that cars stock as a rock. don't have pics but could get some up by the end of the day.

hey guys,

Names chris I'm from eastern suburbs. got a fairly stock white slantfront ke70 auto, choppies allround, coz I'm too poor to do things right. picked up a set of jelly beans recently. apart from that cars stock as a rock. don't have pics but could get some up by the end of the day.

Hey Chris, what part of the east are you from? Pictures are a must! :y:

Hi I'm Jed, I'm in the bayside region.

 

I own a 4wd rolla wagon, nothin' spesh just ran cleansing treatments through fuel & oil, changed all the filters, oil air & fuel, put in new dizzy, leads & plugs, fitted used extractors from wreckers & fitted a slightly wider tyre on stock rims.

 

Run the girl on high octane, goes verry well.

 

Have also bought cup holders from another AE95, a dash with tacho, & a early 4agze motor..

 

Looking for another AE95 body with a sunroof to do a full build from scratch.

 

BTW does anyone know if you can get jelly beans in 4 x 100 PCD?

Edited by JedzWagn

  • 2 months later...

Welcome jedzwagon... jelly beans were old school RWD wheels, so the chances of finding them in 4 x 100 is remote, and the offset probably won't do good things to your bearings and cv's either.

Hey all

I'm Chris from the South East

Currently hunting down a AE92/93 SX/GTi

Heard they're pretty fun cars :)

  • 2 months later...

Hey all,

My name's Michael, owned my Rolla for a while now, but only recently had it registered (and even then, on the dodge).

Recently moved from the ACT, and proud to say my baby made it all the way down at 110 (or 130) without a hiccup.

She's a 1981 KE55 four door. Currently painted undercoat yellow, with a pair of black racing stripes on the boot and bonnet (missed the roof haha).

Mostly stock, apart from weber 32/32 carby. Runs slightly rough, but loads of fun, and a real P plater car.

Living in Essendon. Interested in coming for a run some night, what's the deal with meet-ups?

Cheers.

Just keep an eye on the vic section every few days and we're bound to do another cruise soon.

  • 3 weeks later...

hi guys i just joined the club, bought a ke30 that needs a fair bit of body work but pretty keen on getting it done, hope to see you guys around

Welcome to the club mate!

Should try to come to some of the meets and see some of the other members' cars. Get some ideas :hmm:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.