Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door

supra2

Members dont see this ad

I know exactly what you mean. Although we havent had an event here for a while because of the weather, I think I would have those issues in the TA64 Celica.

The main reason for building the corolla is to go fast again and not be to concerned with the normal " wear and tear" of rally.

The sport can be,and is expensive.as you know, So I want this car to be fast, strong and reliable.

I consider these long weekends away at events as mini holidays and with the cost of fuel and tyres and travel, nothing is more anoyimg than something breaking in the first 100m.

I guess it is a lot of work, but I do enjoy most of it and its so much easier to get the mods done now .

Hows the RA40 going?

"quiescent"... We are onto it this Sunday as I head up to Qld for a few days, then Steve has Easter on it. Once the front suspension is back on we can worry about ride height and handling, and could do the next rally without doing anything else on it.

However, there are ALWAYS more things to do, to plan, to try... Improvements rather than builds!

Its never ending. And can be all consuming if you let it, but what a rush when all is going well.

Under the car is now all finished. YA

Ive laid a single layer of fibreglass over the leading edge of the floor well.

It wont stop rocks, but will help reduce the wear from being blasted with dirt and gravel.

post-17707-0-50672800-1363859753_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-68288800-1363859761_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-72886000-1363859769_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-10952400-1363859779_thumb.jpg