What To Do, Corolla Vs Head/heart

hey dudes, just sold my number 1 means of transport. now I'm left with 2 rollas, 1 a sweet ke35 with everything done, 3tc weber exhaust etc, and a ke11 i bought with a apparent "hot"3k.

I need a car and have never relied on my corollas to get to me to and from work everyday but the 35 will no dramas.

Problem is i really want to build up the ke11 and put my hot 5k with twin webers in it. but really its not gonna happen for a few years now and is ultimately taking up space unless i find some decent time to put in to it. So really,

Do i keep the 35 and love it, or fix up the 11 and sell the 35... or vise versa. I think flick the 11 at the moment cause i havent started it but ʞ©$ɟ its a great little car and would go sick with the worked 5k.

I keep thinking of just selling corollas in general but i have a soft spot on them and the 11 will be my 8th corolla to date. not an easy task to let something awesome go but not sure if its worth sittin on or not.

any help would be good, probably just thinking to much with a keyboard at the moment

cheers

Members dont see this ad

oh the dillema. so man times ive been like eff thiss I'm selling everything. and then i have a realisation of how beautiful my vehicles are. haha. i have 9 atm and have had 14 rollas in total to date. and i too have that soft spot which isnt good because i just keep buying them haha.

keep them both. make the 35 ya daily and the 11 your toy! :D

ke11 is going to be harder to get parts for in the future but ke35's still have a fair way to go before parts get difficult...

ke11 styling is just awesome but they are a bit average suspension wise, ke35 looks good but has better running gear.

Edited by styler

started and drove both yesterday. one beautiful and wicked and registered to drive. one shit soggy and unregistered. got the soft spot for the soggy one. can always improve for money but looks don't count big dollars, spent heaps on the 35 only to probably sell it to a mate by the sounds of it, it was his to start with. i reckon 1 project 1 mission, always hard to share the love with minimal money between. hope its the right decision. i never wanted a track car just something that dropped jaws made lots of noise and went no where. ke11 wins hands down