Everything posted by harun
-
Does Your Corolla Sound Like This?
lol...It would if i had a short pipe and bounced it of the rev limit consistantly....
-
1971 Ke25 Coupe And 1973 Ke20 Sedan
Did someone say swap the venetians over for the time being....?
-
4k With 3k-h Head
h means hard....
-
Smeetsy1's Ke20
How do you say ...unlucky!!! Looks pretty harsh.Is it fixable?
-
Leaking Valve Cover On 4k
I would use a non-hardening silicon.
-
Need Some Advice On A Rounded Bolt
Try drilling a hole into the centre of the bolt than use a hammer to place an allen key in the hole.The allen key will wedge itself within the rounded hole allowing you to turn the bolt.
-
Head Gasket For 3k...
Cheers Taz.. Now I have one question for you. Can I use Permaseal MG3243 (7K Manifold Gasket) on a 3Kbp head? Edit: Different Shaped inlet for a 7k Head, so i can't.
-
Head Gasket For 3k...
I don't have the old head gasket as i threw it away. I tried to order an over sized gasket from Bursons and was told that none of there suppliers had any.
-
Head Gasket For 3k...
I have recently rebored my 3K block 60 thou over. My question is do i have to run an oversized head gasket or standard, if so who would make them? Cheers
-
Work Needed In Melbourne Asap
haha more like..... "Oh.... sorry to bother you but here is a on the spot fine (pause).Did i forget to mention you have just lost your license and I'm impounding your car. Other than that, carry on."
-
Gilmer Belt Drive
ohhhh yeah sexy..... love it.
-
Gilmer Belt Drive
No not yet ... its going on my rebuilt engine which i half way done.
-
Gilmer Belt Drive
Well where do i start.I received it today an this item has to be the best ever money spent on my k engine..... It looks tops, fantastic craftsmanship. Thank you retrd and Taz.. Cheers
-
Gilmer Belt Drive
boooyah....can't wait till tommorrow. Cheers
-
Ke2x Members Page
hahaha, Signature plates.No chance of me spending 2k on plates no matter how cool they are.So ive hit the mixed plates with the letter O instead on number 0. can't even tell the difference. Cheers for the thumbs up guys.
-
Ke2x Members Page
-
Ke2x Members Page
Post some picks up.... I reckon mine are better haahaah. Cheers
-
Gilmer Belt Drive
Well I'm in the process of a complete rebuild.Aesthetics is a as important to me as performance plus i think the whine at 7000rpm will sound crazy...
-
Gilmer Belt Drive
Most importantly were can we source them out from when needed to be replaced?
-
Oke020
hahahah...lol...sleeper.Not with the size of those wheels mate. More footage would be great.
-
Oke020
hahahah i love it.... looks and sounds awsome.Great job
-
Te27 Rear Quater Window Seals On Ke20?
I gave Rare spares and Scott old rubber a call today and have finally concluded that they do not have rear quater seal rubbers for KE20's.I also asked them as to where i could source them out from and they did not no.... Are these items completly extinct or just hard to find?
-
Gilmer Belt Drive
So .... do we have to let you know as to what size were after? 44.30mm for me if needed. Thank you
-
Te27 Rear Quater Window Seals On Ke20?
Thanks for that info.... Anyone know as to were i can source new quater window seals for KE20?
-
Te27 Rear Quater Window Seals On Ke20?
Does anyone know if TE27 or KE25 rear quater window seals can be used on a KE20 or is it a completly different shape? Cheers