Everything posted by SLO-030
-
3K Un-Known Gearbox. Help Please
If the shifter is right at the back of the tail housing. its a KE70 gearbox. If the shifter is about 6inches from the end of the tail housing, its a KE30/55 gearbox.
-
7K Efi Or Carborater Which Is Best..
Carburettor with a mixer and converter as mentioned above, for ease of everything.
-
3K Un-Known Gearbox. Help Please
K50. Or are you looking for what model it is out of?
-
Spotted
Asked the owner if he could do a better price seeing as it's going to a good home :P Spotted Karl's AE112r at the woolies servo in Sterling. Good to meet you mate!
-
1jz Ke55
Well HELLLO sexy. Good to see this is still coming along. All the best with the wrist!
-
Spotted
Spotted and subsequently bought a KE38 off the side of the road in Balhanna today! Also spotted a Mustard gold KE30 at the Foodland in Balhanna. R31 14's, Locker and CLEEEEANNN.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Drop Kick Storemen. 1 at work in paticular. Even the customers highly dislike him.
-
M3Low'S 3Rd Ke70!!! As Well As Turbocharged Mx83
Needs more positive caster by the looks of it too David. :happy:
-
Voodoo Ta22
Spewin man. Hope all goes alright.
- Fack Yeah
-
Fack Yeah
was gonna say, is the where-abouts of Reed currently known?
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Meh. 18rg is of no interest to me really. Moreso the solex's. I also have a nice 2TG manifold sitting next to me :cool:
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Scoring a set of Solex's soon. Possibly the 18RG they're attached to aswell! :happy:
-
Spotted
Spotted Luke's Willow 20 yesterday! bet she goes with that speedway engine it it :P
-
Rotary Crate Motors
But if you can't go 13B (legally), it seems like the only option for 12A owners. I think Kangaroosa's KE30 is using machined down 13B housings.
-
My Baby Ke30 :)
The floor hasnt twisted or anything?
-
Spotted
I was gonna head out on that yesterday. But other stuff came up :(
-
My Baby Ke30 :)
Id be having the panel shop giving it a thorough inspection underneath, around the floor where the rails join and the fire wall :yes:
-
Cop Bait Ke70
Haha, i'm not gonna go naming names. Most of the time matt black looks shithouse. But when everything else is done to suit, it can be pulled off rather well. Like Reed's 70. I'd have to disagree with the nanna visor however. The lines on this are so clean, the visor would go and upset the feng shui :P
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
KEhendo's got it! Direct quote from mates dads mechanic "its a Fvcking Ferrari, With a Fvcking Cleavland!!" WELL!! Today was quite an interesting day. After showing the wagon off to some family members i shot up into the hills for some spring testing. First thing i noticed was how little body roll there is now. Secondly, the anti tramp leaf really does its job. Rather than trampping a little under meduim throttle around corners, it just holds the diff really well. And when it does wheel spin there is no tramp to be had. Stopped in at LukeAE71's place for a bit of a chat and test ride. I'll leave the report for Luke to fill in :D Over all I'm REALLY happy with this spring setup, i would recommend it to anyone wanting to upgrade the old leaf springs. Show them coil boys how its done!
-
Drum - Disc T Series
A set of ST141/2 Corona rear discs will convert your T series to disc. Will need the corona handbrake cables, flexi brake lines and 2 bearing spacer rings made up. EDIT: I have a pair of backing plates and calipers from the above.
-
Nancy The Ke70
Thats a KE25! I'm sure someone on here would snap it up and save it before it dies.
-
Spotted
Phil, this is Adelaide :) Scott, I believe the owner of that 55 works at a rival dealership :P Its got a locker and dori pipes last time i saw it.
-
Ke70, True 1982 Timewarp. Check It Out!
Hi Ben. I noticed last week the picture of the 4spd shifter. Do you need a 5spd badge? I found one cleaning out my old wagon (orig 5spd) and thought it may be of use to you.
-
Cop Bait Ke70
Looks farking sweet mate. I gotta say, this is one of the best looking matt black 70's i've seen. Alot of them are just dodgy, but everything goes together and suits so well on this. TUFF! Great work.