Everything posted by Raven
-
Gorc 2011
Thats because I passed on your number :P I'll add them to the list once confirmed :)
-
Gorc 2011
Yeah RKE020 contacted me but I referred him to you as I didnt know what the accomodation situation was like and I know there was a cut-off.
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
If not, we'll have to go inland!
-
Warning! Flash Flooding Toowoomba,Ipswich
That sucks Trev. :( I get paid next week and I'll check my funds after bills etc. Might be able to swing you some cash if its any help at all.
-
4X4
I can answer No. 2. Google Loveday 4WD Park ;)
-
All Japan Day 2011
I've submitted my application. You have to be approved though and entrance fee is upfront. If you're not approved, you get refunded.
-
Warning! Flash Flooding Toowoomba,Ipswich
Good luck and stay safe Trev!
-
Spotted
Not far from my work, but I was long gone by then.
-
Warning! Flash Flooding Toowoomba,Ipswich
Good to see you're ok! How quick did it happen?
-
Warning! Flash Flooding Toowoomba,Ipswich
Anyone heard from Towe001? Someone wanna make sure he's ok?
-
Electronic Distributor Internals
How long ago was that? If its more than 2 years ago, we're clearing out our dead stock, so don't keep things like that anymore.
-
Electronic Distributor Internals
No, we don't sell heatsink paste Evan. We don't deal a lot in electrical. Jaycar Electronincs is where you want to go for that Jono. :)
-
Rollaclub Banner
Update: I now have it. I picked it up last night. So, who's ready to enter some car shows?
-
Gorc 2011
Andddddddd I wasnt doing 140km/h sir. I got done doing 108km/h in a 100km/h zone, yet speedo was reading 100km/h when I got done.
-
Shed Space
I reckon its an electronic dizzy Luke.
-
Tire Egg/Bulge?
I've had that from sliding into a gutter back in my younger days.
- Shed Space
-
Shed Space
Doesnt mean its not cracked or faulty straight out of the box. Do you have an old cap you can try?
-
Shed Space
Also inspect your distributor cap for a hairline crack.
-
Shed Space
Sell off the 3K Jono. The speedway guys love those 3K's ;)
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
No camera yet, waiting for money dude!
-
28/36 Weber Jetting
Idle is probably cos its pumping too much fuel. Check the jets to see if its pissing fuel out on idle into the carburettor venturis.
-
What Way Is Easiest To Pull A 4K Out?
Easier to do this in some corolla's than others. KE36's have a removable radiator support centre section where the bonnet lock latch bolts to, so you remove that and there is no up and over about it and much easier.
-
Cruise 2/1/11
I "might" have my GoPro HD Motorsport Camera by then ;)
-
Cruise 2/1/11
Where's the video? :P