Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Gah, logged me out again today. I'll have a play later on and see what happens and report back :)
  2. If its hot weather when it happens its vapour lock.
  3. Seems to be working except for the PM stuff. Not sure why there is no reply button in the PM settings on the phone....
  4. I used to be able to stay logged in on this software but lately I have to enter a username and password. I also can't reply to PM's like I used to be able to. Has anything changed code wise that is stopping this from happening?
  5. Good work Matt. Definitely looking forward to next year in the KE36!
  6. Raven replied to irokin's topic in Forum Support
    I'm having a slight issue every now and then with "www.bannerspace.com.au" not responding?
  7. I don't think it needs more low. Looks good with that stance :wink:
  8. You could also try that copper gasket cement. Pull the sump and sump gasket out, create an EVEN bead on both sides of the gasket. Let it dry for 5-10 minutes. Once it becomes tacky, fit up the sump with the gasket and tighten in the same sequence used that you would tighten head gasket with. If you're smart enough, remove the stud from the timing cover when the whole thing is off and replace it with a bolt as it makes it much easier if you have to pull the sump out in the future. Cheers and good luck!
  9. Get a reliable system and we might actually get to see this video teddles!
  10. Guaranteed you will have to go back unfortunately. Usually you will pass on the second or third inspection as the regency guys can be pricks about it. Fix the rust properly, don't bog it up, make sure you detail the car prior to going through and check all your suspension bushes. Make sure the car is at stock height if its lowered and go from there :wink:
  11. I've been informed of this so I'll be doing some reading later on as I'll be throwing a 12A in my KE25. Looks real neat!
  12. Yeah I'm tired, leave me alone |blink| Either way, its still a two piece :hmm:
  13. Looking good! The panel van dash I have is one piece. The dash you have there is from an early KE3x which happen to be a two-piece job, whereas the panel van's are all one-piece which makes changing colour a bit more of a difficult process. For me, I have to get the whole dash pad reupholstered which is around 300 bucks, so good work on saving yourself some cash |blink|
  14. don't you love double posts? Grrr.
  15. Oi! My Fag-na was reliable enough to make it to Victoria and back. haha, Only mechanical fault its had in two and a half years is the fuel pump seizing up on me and the passenger side inner door handle shitting itself. The bad make of Magna was TN and earlier. TR/TS and so on were great.
  16. Oi! My Fag-na was reliable enough to make it to Victoria and back. haha, Only mechanical fault its had in two and a half years is the fuel pump seizing up on me and the passenger side inner door handle shitting itself. The bad make of Magna was TN and earlier. TR/TS and so on were great.
  17. Looks like that one has fallen through, but I got another PM tonight regarding a complete motor and box for the same price. Just awaiting pics for that one. |blink| Henry, you have a PM.
  18. Jump on Ausrotary.com and ask a few questions on there. I'll eventually be going 12A in my KE25, but am sticking with a carby :jamie:
  19. I may have sourced myself a 12A and gearbox to suit....I'll keep you all posted. :jamie:
  20. Fender mirrors will get you a defect... Something about causing injury to a pedestrian when you hit them...stupid law.
  21. Just make sure the douche is entered and then mark him a big fat zero for everything, add attitude onto the list while you're at it and hit the negatives, haha. On second thoughts, you don't want to lower yourself to his level. :)
  22. Starting with a state in the topic title is a good idea. So much easier to search for stuff that way.
  23. Gee, getting greedy now arent ya! :)
  24. Had a browse on AusRotary already and havent found a single 12A in Adelaide yet, but it was only a quick browse. Need to save up for an engine and box as well and then split the trans tunnel to fit the box in. Was your exhaust done with flanges or cut and shut extractors?
  25. The challenge will possibly be finding a 12A to begin with.... an once mountings are sorted and diff and custom tailshaft and exhaust then it'll be a turn key affair, I hope :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.