Everything posted by Raven
-
Jac Unoffical Cruise 16th Feb
Gonna have to count me out for this one as I just had surgery and have been told to rest for 2 weeks. :yes:
-
Rollaclub Banners?
Was a hand-me-down from the previous region leader before I took over. Not exactly sure how it came about though. Why don't you get the members in your state to chip in for one? That one is vinyl with eyelets to tie it down with big rollaclub.com stickers on it :P
-
Rollaclub Banners?
We already have one in South Australia. Check out the Toyoshow pics in the Adelaide/SA Section and you'll see it. It's pretty plain and simple though.
-
Where Can I Get My Leaf Springs Reset???
Industrial Springs on Port Road do it :P
-
5k Distributor
^^^^What he said^^^^ :P
-
Konichiwa, Bitches.
*waits for pics* HTFU! :P
-
5k Distributor
Both to the same line I believe as thats a one way valve that you can see attached to one of the lines :P
-
Whats Engines Are Legal
You could be wrong there Benji. Anything thats more than a 10% increase in power or capacity requires engineering. Still waiting to see if mr Turbo_Rolla gets away with his 4AGE in a KE70 yet.
-
Carmen The Ke20
Hah, smartarse :) Don't make me hurt you Tate :P
-
Carmen The Ke20
Not working, so no chance of that happening. But once you get your mold made for the Carbon one, I'll buy it off ya :P
-
Carmen The Ke20
Gimme your bonnet Tate :P
-
Whats Under Your Bonnet ?
Got my 5K from a KE70 panel van at a self serve wrecker. Pulled the motor out myself and it came with an electronic dizzy for $180 :P
-
Car Accidents
Ouch. Whereabouts in the hills did that happen? I hope you werent trail braking into a corner as that will cause weight transfer and away she goes. No chance of regaining control in a front wheel drive when that happens and yep, looks like a write-off unfortunately. If I find anything, I'll let you know :P
-
Draining A Ke55 Trimatic.
Drill and tap a hole :P
-
How Do I Remove Ke10 Steering Wheel Lol
I just put the nut on the end of the shaft, give the wheel a wiggle from side to side while pulling on the wheel and it comes off.
-
Car Accidents
You know if you need any help with car shopping etc, let me or Lesley know :P I'll keep my eye's peeled for an AE82 for you :)
-
Where Can I Find Some Flares For A Ke15 ?
My TE27 flares came from a guy in the US of A.
-
Jac Unoffical Cruise 16th Feb
Click Here - This Is The Club That Is Holding The Cryptic Cruise
-
Spotted
Thought you mighta seen me :'( I'm nearly all shifted. Just got a few odds and ends to sort out and thats it :lol:
-
Spotted
Spotted Murderess heading down Cross Keys Rd and through the Round-a-bout towards Frost Road yesterday :'(
-
Happy Valentines Day
3rd year in a row I haven't had to wine, dine and sixty nine some chick :y: I'll celebrate saving money towards the coupe instead :S
-
Wet Feet - Direct Rain Induction
Hey champ. Check all your hose connections to the heater core. My KE25 used to leak and one day the hose popped off and nearly cooked my female passengers legs. Wouldnt want to have burnt legs now, so the best thing I can suggest is get the car to operating temp, put the heater on and see if you can find any leaks during daylight hours. :y: Also check the condition of your windscreen rubber, especially in the corners. The older they are, the more likely they are to shrink and let water in. Door seals is another one to check for too. Hope that helps! Raven
-
Want To Go Fast
Bwahahaha, don't blow the welds on the intake dude!
-
Worked 4k Spark Plug Choices
Firstly, are you running extractors? If you're not, you'll get cam reversion and experience what you're experiencing now, though you say you're running a stock carb, which is leading me to think thats its been re-jetted at some point. Still, with a lumpy cam, you need to be running extractors or you wont get the full performance potential of the cam.
-
The 57 Vauxhall Ute
Lookin' good Tez. Inspiration for me to repair the rust in my KE25 along the sill panels |blink| What type of welder are you using to weld the repaired section of the panels?