Ke2x Members Page

irokin

Members dont see this ad

Yeah, call me will.. .

What makes you think its not rol420?

Can you guys clarify this? Do lowering blocks reck your leaf springs over time? Because i have heard they do by a guy who does suspension... nfi if its true :lolcry:

How expensive are they?

Hey Will I prefer the flipping leafs method now, not quite as dodge, and they will actually still 'handle' haha.

I made a thread in the ke** mechanical section, ke rollin 20 knows his shit about this lol.

Cheers, Ben.

PS. your car is rol420, I think what Haydo meant is where is the car now located? as in where you live?

yeah, i know my car use to be rol420. I misread his post.

Haydo, the car is now located in the foothills. Around Belair/Lower mitchem

will,

i just ment wheres the (rol420) number plates at ???

and ye i prefer flipping leafs over blocks well reseting them, and i think what you said is true that the blocks fark up your leafs after a while, i think it takes agggges tho ay,

cheers, haydo.

I suppose it's time to put my baby in here.

KE25, have owned it for the last 16 years. Was the wifes (then girlfriend) first car. She drove it to uni during the week, I motorkhana'd it on weekends. :)

Was 1360 cc 3K, Webers, 4.5 diff; now undergoing the TE27 conversion. 2TG, t-series diff LSD with 4.77 gears, flares.... :dance: Won't see a forest again (that's what the 37 is for :dance: ), but should be a good plaything for club motorsport.

post-33-1213617846_thumb.jpg

post-33-1213618115_thumb.jpg

post-33-1213618407_thumb.jpg

Edited by Redwarf

ke20nut, who are you talking to?

Rad Rolla, if you are speaking to me yes the paint is orignial and thankyou for the compliment :dance:

Yep i was, nice job on getting one with such great original paint then :)

Good to see a few pics of yours redwarf, will be keen to see the rest take shape.