Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Si's 5kte Ke55

Featured Replies

haha yeah that does look pretty much like my car

 

Does it have the head of it too. :) :)

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 793.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looks a bit more like a motor again! Tried to bolt the manifold on this afternoon and managed to pull a stud out of the head 🤬 will have to wait until Monday now to get a helicoil for it. Once I'

  • So long overdue update. Guess I'll be doing what will become inevitable in a lot of backyard garages in the coming months (Hey let's look at the positives) and getting some work done in this!! Wh

  • Hehe....breaking traction in second....with the potenzas!

Posted Images

haha yeah that does look pretty much like my car! Just needs some flairs on it. :)

 

Know if there's any more for sale?

This was the last one she had, it was actually advertised on ebay under corolla if i see another one ill let you know. :)

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Missed out on the other Transfer Radrollaz, somebody pipped me in the last 2 minutes. :bash: Probably bloody Jip or somebody!! :)

 

Anyway, believe it or not I've actually made a little bit of progress lately. Had some issues in the last couple of weeks with clutches and flywheels. :rolls:

 

New speedflow oil return is all done.

My other uber light weight flywheel has been sand blasted and machined.

Head should be back from porting by the end of the week.

Goodies on the way from NZ.

Toyota just rang me to say genuine 5k head gasket is in - Was quite pleasently supised at the price of $42 for a genuine one. They quoted me $80 once for a 4k one!!! :hmm:

AND, my new clutch arrived this morning, Daim and I had a chuckle when we took it out of the box! :lol: ..........

 

post-1315-1221616960_thumb.jpg

post-1315-1221616980_thumb.jpg

post-1315-1221616998_thumb.jpg

 

The little 3 puck button plate looks so cute!!!! ;)

 

So now I've just gotta decide weather the motor and T50 goes back in tonight.......or I work on the missus' pug like I'm supposed to!!! :hmm: :lolcry:

 

Oh and befor you ask Matt, that is the proper K-T50 clutch kit, part number TYK-6280 HDB. :wink:

Edited by Taz_Rx

i shotgun a ride in it SI... lol..

 

Clutch is different, never seen one like that before... I'm guessing its clutch engaged, or disengaged and no in between?

O i see.... was thinking, cause my clutch is round.. yours sorta reminds me of a hazard sign :)

 

When will she be back on the road? and how long before you blow something else ahah

  • Author

With any luck I'll have everything by this weekend, but I'm planning on it running again next weekend just incase stuff doesn't get here.

 

So by next saturday night I might blow some tyres off....does that count! :) ;)

or you could drive up here and gimme a hand on mine LOL... :)

 

And Vids or Ban for Tyre poping action!!!

  • Author

...yeah like my mazda clutch! :)

 

My biggest concern with clutches now is just the fact that its still cable!!

I do like the feeling of a cable clutch, but just need to wait and see how heavy the pedal will be. Hopefully not 'cable snapping tight'!

No, it shouldn't.I've used very similar clutches in the past, and found them very user friendly. The sprung centre makes them really usable and effective, without having the "on/off" effect a full button has.

 

I firmly endorse this product/ event. :)

IS IT DONE?!?! IS IT DONE?!?! IS IT DONE?!?! IS IT DONE?!?! IS IT DONE?!?! IS IT DONE?!?! IS IT DONE?!?! IS IT DONE?!?!

  • Author

Got dish?.......

 

001.jpg

 

Not my wheels, they're Daim's. Just checking what offset I need to fill the guards. These are probably a bit over -20 with the centres put on the other side of the band. :dance:

 

003.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.