Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Si's 5kte Ke55

Featured Replies

  • Author

I never paid it any though to noise before we headed out the first time. Sat half way up the track and as soon as the first super sedan (wasn't even supercharged) came past he had a sook about the noise. Car after that was a S/C rail so I made sure I covered his ears. Like Trev said just meant I had to pop my own eardrums instead! :laff:

 

Luckily a mate had his 4 year old out that day who was leaving early, so they left the pictured earmuffs for us. Next time we went out we stopped into Bunnings for our own set. Those ones are adjustable and fit him pretty well.

 

wpn - I figure I can use the excuse of teaching him to count..... when I ask him to hand me a 12/14/17mm spanner/socket!! :lol:

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 794.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looks a bit more like a motor again! Tried to bolt the manifold on this afternoon and managed to pull a stud out of the head 🤬 will have to wait until Monday now to get a helicoil for it. Once I'

  • So long overdue update. Guess I'll be doing what will become inevitable in a lot of backyard garages in the coming months (Hey let's look at the positives) and getting some work done in this!! Wh

  • Hehe....breaking traction in second....with the potenzas!

Posted Images

Haha, yeah mate, thats the first thing id think of. I think my ears are gonna start bleeding sometimes. I remember the first time i heard a top fueler, i nearly shat myself haha. Probably blow a kids head of :o . Cute kid too mate.

  • Author

Haha, yeah mate, thats the first thing id think of. I think my ears are gonna start bleeding sometimes. I remember the first time i heard a top fueler, i nearly shat myself haha. Probably blow a kids head of :o . Cute kid too mate.

 

 

diddo, first time I ever heard one it was rolling up to the burnout pad and noticed people around me putting their fingers in their ears... I thought "bunch of pussies!!".... it then did its burnout..... and I put MY fingers in my ears for the actual run. Oh how wrong I was! :lol:

  • 1 month later...

Spotted on boost:

 

post-1373-000669600 1297520162_thumb.jpg

What a trick ride mate,

 

seems simple and alot of know how and what you want out of the car,

 

I mean i would never look at it, before getting into carollas myself,

 

bet she would be a fun little ride and would shock alot of people

That must have been out at powercruise.... only went out for a look. Anything said about it?

 

It was, not that I have seen.

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Yeah mate been my daily for most of the year. Work ute sometimes. Buying an altise tomorrow for the mrs and will probably buy some new wheels with change, thinking maybe some 15x9 -10 rota alecia

  • 1 month later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.