What Grinds My Gears.

des grinds my gears for no reason,

if some one is on your ass brake check them, we do it all the time over here,

what does piss me off is careless people that are late for work so they think they can tailgate when your on your pushie doing the speed limit,

this fat c**t in a laser or focus did it to me, i gladly gave him the finger the hole way down the street and asked what the f@$k was his problem when he pulled up at the lights, he just kinda snorted and looked away,

oh hehe i know were he lives.

oh and having 8 ravo's chase you when your off your face in your own area,

scared the absolute shit out of me, doesn't help being a smoker and getting 3 houses up the road and not being able to breath,

ahh the joys of being a teen ager

Members dont see this ad
Arrogant much?

Nope, confident. I don't claim to be the best driver in the world, but I do my best to be aware and follow all the road rules (except for some mild speeding, but never dangerous or excessive). I do seem to be the only person in Newcastle who actually indicates correctly for roundabouts though, which shits me no end. Fortunately my parents were smart enough to realise that they had bad habits and didn't pass them on to me

That woman in the light blue camry who overtook me on a single lane road, (Henry St.) tonight like she was in some kind of a hurry,

It's the fifth time I've been overtaken on that road, (I do about the speed limit {60} about 60ish normally)

Where are the cops when you need them?

Getting a $225 FINE for going through a yellow traffic light!! Not happy and NOT PAYING!! I have 12 points and not losing any for something I didn't do.

Yeah that was crap, It was yellow when we hit the intersection but turned red exiting but the police said he went thru a red light (Fine sez failure to stop at yellow light), There was also a lexus beside us that went thru, The coppers reaction was 'we can only get one person', Its ok, I gave him a mouthful so he walked off.

Edited by Trev

You only stop on an amber if it is safe to do so..

:thumbsup:

The law has changed they said, Jon had a very good point when he called the call centre, He said what if the light turned yellow when i was 1m away from the line?

The rules are f@$ked.