What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

I lifted a seat the other day and it was just shlt and maggots everywhere. The tank was full just lazy fvckers. One of the everyday things you think every human can master, getting rid of shlt in a hygienic manner.

I bet its the smelly cvnts who showers every other day and never brush their teeth. Usually concrete tradies..... not all of them but its usually the bad guy no one likes in the crew.

Edited by blzbub666

effin oath to that.

all our portaloos don't have the flap, just a seat, and a 1 foot drop into blue paradise.

I'm a framing carpenter, so we show about around a week after the concretors, or a bit sooner, and the number of times the blue paradise is just a swamp of maggots is ridiculous. and after the first time we see it get cleaned, it rarely gets like it again. cleaned fortnightly btw. hit up health and safety for a weekly clean in the summer months and the bastards in the office wont give the extra dosh for it. apparently having flies which just spawned from maggots in the portaloo flying around and landing on the aforementioned sammich made by masons misso is not a heath hazard... but using phones while we work, or walking on the top plate is an offence to get you kicked off the job :rolls:

so yes, concretors are the ones that shit maggot breeding shit.

i hate concretors.

I'm sure they don't eat enough fibre and thats their issue, but whats to be expected from alcoholics.

mason, whats the complication?

• Upvote 1

People posting for sale adds and not posting any details about the car, A link to a build thread or another website isn't a description. If your not going to take the time to post a proper description I'm not going to take the time to read it.

WGMG: Whilst everyone calls me mature etc etc (which is a good thing) knowing that I'm actually not mature until I can learn to get over certain aspects. Knowing that I need to get over the aspects yet not being able to.

Probably sounds really confusing but just had to write it down.. What better then a GMG forum :P

WGMG: Whilst everyone calls me mature etc etc (which is a good thing) knowing that I'm actually not mature until I can learn to get over certain aspects. Knowing that I need to get over the aspects yet not being able to.

Probably sounds really confusing but just had to write it down.. What better then a GMG forum :P

I can totally relate to this, not confusing at all....to me anyway

WGMG: People that do 70 in an 80 zone then do 65 in a 60 zone what the f@$k.....

also WGMG: People that accelerate like a bullet and do under the speed limit

"Here comes the drop"

Oh for phucks sake

bang - about bloody time the trap door opened

Bit better then "Hot seat"or what it was called. But the wait is pissing me off.