What Grinds My Gears.

Define "Natural Causes" though..

That's what's always struck me. Because natural to me is just not getting killed by something? IE. Crashes, Killings etc

But, If you're a fat shit, and eat yourself to death, They still class that as dying of natural cuases.. Well, It wasn't.. If you got off the couch and went outside then you'd probably still be alive

WGMG: Being capped with like 20 days of net left to go..

FWP.

Edited by Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

It's quite scary to see some of those odds, 1 in every 100 people die in motor vehicle accidents. That means myself or someone I know will probably die in a crash. ʞ©$ɟ that.

I knew someone who died in a car accident before I left high school. They are properly lethal things.

Define "Natural Causes" though..

But, If you're a fat shit, and eat yourself to death, They still class that as dying of natural courses.. Well, It wasn't.. If you got off the couch and went outside then you'd probably still be alive

Touche. But the data is available if you wanted to go through and pull them all out.

WGMG - Blisters that have started to appear on my feet - really need some new good-quality work socks, the current ones are OK around the office but I was on site in a workshop for a good 12 hours yesterday and my feet are killing me.

WGMG: Being capped with like 20 days of net left to go..

Flat-capped?

Sorry, couldn't resist

It's quite scary to see some of those odds, 1 in every 100 people die in motor vehicle accidents. That means myself or someone I know will probably die in a crash. ʞ©$ɟ that.

5 of my friends have died in car crashes. I think down here it hits really hard. Even if someone that isn't necessarily your friend passes on, you will know the person and their group of friends. Some of which you may be friends with too.

Really sucks.

That sounded like I was saying it hits harder down here than anywhere else. Not what I meant. Just saying I knew other people that died in cars too.

Seriously bad way to go.

WGMG - Blisters that have started to appear on my feet - really need some new good-quality work socks, the current ones are OK around the office but I was on site in a workshop for a good 12 hours yesterday and my feet are killing me.

Do you have to wear safety boots on site hiro?

Try a pair of those "blue steel" boots, seriously as comfortable as my basketball boots. I've tried everything from Caterpillar to Oliver, even had a pair of Oakley ones non of them compare.

Yes agreed, but arent they called steel blue boots? I had a pair years ago and they were the best boots I ever had. I could skateboard in them, but they were solid as.

Yes they are steel blue, sorry!!

Been watching too many Ben Stiller movies.

Do you have to wear safety boots on site hiro?

Try a pair of those "blue steel" boots, seriously as comfortable as my basketball boots. I've tried everything from Caterpillar to Oliver, even had a pair of Oakley ones non of them compare.

Yes I do. I've got a pair of Cat boots at the moment (I work for Cat :P), and it's not really the boots that are the problem, it's the socks (cheap crappy ones from K-mart). Boots are a nice comfy tight fit with insoles, it is just that after 8+ hours with sweaty feet the socks (especially the seam on top of the toes) starts to irritate my feet and rub.

Good quality seamless-toe socks would go a long way, but I'm flat-broke until pay day (and I wear boots 5 days a week so need a few pairs)

Try a pair of those "blue steel" boots, seriously as comfortable as my basketball boots.

Except they don't make them in basketball sizes. I custom ordered a pair of size 15s and they arrived with what seemed like size 12-13 steel toes which made them pretty much useless. Unfortunately I think the store that ordered them for me wore the cost.