Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Is Your Favorite Servo Snack?

Featured Replies

hiya boyz, in the interest of having at least one heart attack in your life, what is you favorite deep fried or sugar loaded servo snack!!

 

I love the cheese sausages and chicken and cheese sausages, mmmmmm sausage. post-1514-1212376033.gif

 

So how are you slowly killing yourself?

 

Chris

I don't really eat at servos. I did enjoy a meat pie once at the 7-11 down the road. It was bigger than the usual pies and actually was full of meat. I think it was a forentwenty one.

 

Lolla's favorite snack is anything 98 octane.

Twisties, beef jerky, pies, coke or lollies

 

or chiko rolls :yes:

 

or those golden chicken chippies :bash:

Beef jerky of some description has taken my fancy lately! The drier and saltier the better.

 

When I was a lad working as a roustabout at my local, I used to dig these sketchy Grilla Dogs (hot dog) with Cheese Sauce oooooh yeah.

7-11 nachos, it used to be caltex pizza.

mrs mac's chilli beef and cheese pie

:bash:

 

:yes: ;) :yes: :yes:

Pizza pie, chicken chippies

 

 

but for the win

 

Chicken garlic balls :bash:

*drum roll*............Roast Chicken Aussie Hero when you're absolutely tanked off your face on the piss :bash:

 

i'm with raven go the hero!!!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.