Murd's 55

Murd 55

Okay. so i have a post here somewhere it is incredibly long and full of pointless ramble so i decided i would cut it all down to a short new one so people who havent seen it can just look here and have it all =]

okay. so basically i ended up with this car because dad grabbed it up for his own use when his motor bike was stolen. then basically i bought it off him because he no longer had a use for it and i figured it was a good first car.

when we got the car it looked pretty bad. the passenger side front quarter was black from when the previous owner ran into a pole and had to have it replaced. so we got out the old spray can and silvered it so that it wasnt as bad of an eye sore. so this is basically what it looked like before.

post-4225-1213312574_thumb.jpgpost-4225-1213312593_thumb.jpg

and from that point basically there was alot that needed to be done. we got a new bonnet as the one on it was sort of caved in and all. and we decided that it needed some new paint so we sent it up to my grandpa who is an ex mechanic and he cut all the rust out and fibreglassed then gave it a nice new shiny coat and it came home looking very different.

post-4225-1213312820.jpg

at this point the car still had a mass amount of things to be fixed but being young and in school i didnt exactly have the money to do much to her. i eventually sourced a new front grill which i then did some work on to bring up nice and classy. sanded back to chrome, taped up chrome, then sprayed with black engine enamel =] by this point that ghastly front spoiler had been retired, was ripped off in a violent manner going up a spoon drain, a tad too fast =]

post-4225-1213312615_thumb.jpg

i also sprayed my toyota badge (the old and the new)

post-4225-1213312633_thumb.jpg

i also had a run in with a lovely bus driver who decided it would be ok to f**k my car up and not pay for expenses so once again more money out my pocket.

before

post-4225-1199450582_thumb.jpg

after

post-4225-1200473370_thumb.jpg

Edited by Murd 55
  • Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

just some extras.

the car has remote central locking, alarm, and atm a mostly broken stereo. it also has the darkest legal tint ect just things to make her look prettier and be more secure =]

i have recently bought a new headunit and i will be purchasing a new stereo soon.

post-4225-1213312925_thumb.jpg

and some interior pics i thought i should include (a little old, mostly the same)

post-4225-1213312977_thumb.jpgpost-4225-1213312987_thumb.jpg

and as she stands today, with her new plates and new front bumper!

post-4225-1213313013.jpg

• Upvote 1

its short for murderess =[ I'm 17 i just can't justify $240 for murds 55 and then $240 every year, i have better things to waste money on.

SA have to pay every year for custom plates? That sucks!

I paid $415 for mine, but thats it... I have them for life, no ongoing fee...