December 15, 200817 yr comment_298073 Do any of you guys use Peter Robinson Automotive in Clayton. If you guys don't know him then you should. He has so many Corolla bits From KE10 onwards. His prices are good too. 95441162. Tell him Matt from Complete Windscreens sent you and he said he was a legend. You might even get it cheaper then. Report
December 22, 200817 yr comment_300332 Do any of you guys use Peter Robinson Automotive in Clayton. If you guys don't know him then you should. He has so many Corolla bits From KE10 onwards. His prices are good too. 95441162. Tell him Matt from Complete Windscreens sent you and he said he was a legend. You might even get it cheaper then. Agreed. He has many useful parts and is quite knowledgeable. Report
January 10, 200917 yr comment_306351 Spotted this in Pick a part on fussle rd Montrose today. don't know if its the common grill or the rare one. It caught my eye and thought it may be of some use. 4Th car from front desk. blue Ke30 wagon. Its got chrome around the headlights too. I don't know much about ke30's but yeah... Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_306625 Its the same one that I run on my 2 door. I noticed one laying on the ground infront of a corolla today at Centre Rd. It was perfect so i put it on the back seat before some prick jumped on it. Edited January 11, 200917 yr by kangaroosa Report
January 12, 200917 yr comment_306898 Its the same one that I run on my 2 door. I noticed one laying on the ground infront of a corolla today at Centre Rd. It was perfect so i put it on the back seat before some prick jumped on it. haha yeh i saw the grille at Centre Rd when i took that overrated dash out of the ke35 :y: the grill on my ke30 has the bits going horizontal - is the grille used to differentiate the models as well as the year they were manufactured? or was it just mix and match to buyers preference, like exterior/trim colours? Report
January 13, 200917 yr comment_307254 I think that it is model specific. I have/had another style of grill. A honeycombe style that came on the early KE35's. Report
January 13, 200917 yr comment_307304 I know that the grilles changed from year to year and also changed from specification as well (SE to CS or XX). Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307754 Ask JiP :| He'll know - or have a good idea about it if he doesn't... Report
January 31, 200917 yr comment_312977 Went to pick pay n go Ringwood & Centre Rd today and very little of interest about. Couple of KE35's at Centre Rd, the one I mentioned above, plus another scrappy one. Nothing KE1x or 2x. No twinky's. Did finally get an RA28 diff at Ringwood though. They also have a TA22 there, hit pretty hard in the front, enough to bend the gearbox crossmember. Edited January 31, 200917 yr by parrot Report
March 15, 200917 yr comment_327989 Centre Rd update KE30 red/orange - rough, no engine KE30 dark yellow - not bad, has engine KE55E yellow - with engine KE55S green blue - not bad shape, complete No 4AGE's. One AE71 station wagon, mysteriously no pedal box or crossmember! Report
March 18, 200917 yr comment_328964 Who ever took the crossmember had a dam good idea for removing the crossmember without the motor! - You see all the best cars on the piles out back, which will probebly just be crushed. Alex Report
March 18, 200917 yr comment_329078 Yeah, the motor was left sitting very neatly in front of the car. I saw a KE25 up on the piles once, almost cried. Report
March 18, 200917 yr comment_329134 that ke25 is still there. along with a pair of t18s and a ke35 coupe. i wanna jump the fence an have a good look at the 25, pity its under 3 or 4 cars. :D Report
March 18, 200917 yr comment_329265 Center Rd has two new KE70 shells. One its a pretty straight red flat front one with a cool corolla sticker thing down either side. The other is white, someones been jumping on the roof or its been rolled but still in pretty good nick. Report
March 18, 200917 yr comment_329269 that ke25 is still there. along with a pair of t18s and a ke35 coupe. i wanna jump the fence an have a good look at the 25, pity its under 3 or 4 cars. :D Don't worry, I gave serious thought to that, to see if the trim pieces I want were still in one piece! If they all fell on me, at least I would die happy. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now