Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

--------{Ke38 Wagon}---------

Featured Replies

looking good dude, really like this wagon,

 

we might have to organise some sort of wagon and panelvan cruise, theres some nice rigs getting around adelaide :P

 

 

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 271
  • Views 304.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looking good dude, I'm in love! I may be moving down to VIC in the new year so I'll defiantly have to drive over to SA and see this thing in person. Awesome cars in this years RCOTY but I know where

  • Few pics for you all   Heres my replacement 4k now sporting some slightly shinier bits and extractors, has about 600hp more than before :lolcry:   This pic shows how damaged the drivers side do

Posted Images

  • Author

Just a small update to tickle your senses with.. Decided that the twin headlights I saw the other day at UPI on an old hilux (I think), would go nicely on the 38. So today I went and bought them after making sure they measured up alright. Started test fitting them today, looks like they wont be to hard to fit but the hard part will be the grill. I have a plan for that though :P.... The outer lights are already functional, they have high beam and low beam. Not sure about the inner lights I think they might only be high beam but I will have to wire them up somehow...

 

IMG_2324.jpg

 

IMG_2326.jpg

 

Cheers

 

Chris

I think i spied on that set of quads on friday. Keen to see how it turns out!

I love your 38 mate. Can't wait to see her finished!

I'm on the hunt for a ke and seriously considering a wagon like this..

Quiet, sunny days on a quiet beach road, hop in the back and have a snooze under those venetians..

Only thing is I'd prefer stockies with whitewalls but that's just me :P

 

Cheers, Toby

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Got defected today.... oh what fun.... F#CKING F#CK! F#######JAISDJNALHCBLUHSDBFLKUSDHVBLSFHbv VOMIT.

 

Regency here I come....

 

Should I go straight there without doing anything and then atleast I will know what will need to be done? I read somewhere that this is the best thing to do...

 

Seriously devo...........................................................

Got defected today.... oh what fun.... F#CKING F#CK! F#######JAISDJNALHCBLUHSDBFLKUSDHVBLSFHbv VOMIT.

 

Regency here I come....

 

Should I go straight there without doing anything and then atleast I will know what will need to be done? I read somewhere that this is the best thing to do...

 

Seriously devo...........................................................

 

nah do some work to try to get it up to scratch and if possible make the inspection at murray bridge bit more leanient up there. best of luck!

did the copper tell you what wasnt roadworthy? or he was a corolla hater?

  • Author

too low

 

but i accept it was my fault as i was speeding so thats why i got pulled over.. he laser gunned my from ages away, it was on the expressway going down a hill. $330 speeding fine for doing 89 in a 70 zone + defect.

 

not my lucky day really.

Edited by Oh-KE

  • Author
nah do some work to try to get it up to scratch and if possible make the inspection at murray bridge bit more leanient up there. best of luck!

 

Cheers mate, i will do that.

sorry to hear, regency is never a fun experience. Hope its not too painful for you.

 

Cheers

thats sucks big time... seriously tho i would just make sure that all your lights work... try to fix any oil leaks.. and take it there.

they will tell you what they want from it.

That sucks to hear Chris. Maybe he was just Jealous because he has to Drive a Slow and Gay Cop Car everyday, and you drive an AWESOME Corolla Wags. :)

 

But yeah, Check all your Lights, the Oil, and Other Fidley Bits that they love to pick-up on.

 

Josh :laff:

spewin sorry to hear Chris. hopefully shes back on the road soon :)

 

Josh

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Not looking good for this car at the moment. Basically haven't done much work on it and not sure it's worth it.... Upon closer inspection I'm confident that it won't pass the inspection due to things like front windscreen is not great, some rubbers are a bit dodgy, engine mounts possibly gone, wiper motor not working properly, front wheel bearings, possibly brakes not good enough, no heater or AC (not sure if this matters buts its annoying), steering column doesn't hold key in etc etc etc... and basically have no money at the moment, haven't even payed off the speeding fine yet! This is either going to be a LONG term project or sell it cheap, get it out of my face (sounds better and better every time i look at it, just makes me grrrr) or part it out and scrap it.

 

Might still take it through regency pretty much as it is just to see what the list is like and whether i'll keep it or not.

 

So over it.....

Edited by Oh-KE

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.