--------{Ke38 Wagon}---------

Oh-KE

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Just a small update to tickle your senses with.. Decided that the twin headlights I saw the other day at UPI on an old hilux (I think), would go nicely on the 38. So today I went and bought them after making sure they measured up alright. Started test fitting them today, looks like they wont be to hard to fit but the hard part will be the grill. I have a plan for that though :P.... The outer lights are already functional, they have high beam and low beam. Not sure about the inner lights I think they might only be high beam but I will have to wire them up somehow...

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

Cheers

Chris

I love your 38 mate. Can't wait to see her finished!

I'm on the hunt for a ke and seriously considering a wagon like this..

Quiet, sunny days on a quiet beach road, hop in the back and have a snooze under those venetians..

Only thing is I'd prefer stockies with whitewalls but that's just me :P

Cheers, Toby

• 3 weeks later...

Got defected today.... oh what fun.... F#CKING F#CK! F#######JAISDJNALHCBLUHSDBFLKUSDHVBLSFHbv VOMIT.

Regency here I come....

Should I go straight there without doing anything and then atleast I will know what will need to be done? I read somewhere that this is the best thing to do...

Seriously devo...........................................................

Got defected today.... oh what fun.... F#CKING F#CK! F#######JAISDJNALHCBLUHSDBFLKUSDHVBLSFHbv VOMIT.

Regency here I come....

Should I go straight there without doing anything and then atleast I will know what will need to be done? I read somewhere that this is the best thing to do...

Seriously devo...........................................................

nah do some work to try to get it up to scratch and if possible make the inspection at murray bridge bit more leanient up there. best of luck!

too low

but i accept it was my fault as i was speeding so thats why i got pulled over.. he laser gunned my from ages away, it was on the expressway going down a hill. $330 speeding fine for doing 89 in a 70 zone + defect.

not my lucky day really.

Edited by Oh-KE

That sucks to hear Chris. Maybe he was just Jealous because he has to Drive a Slow and Gay Cop Car everyday, and you drive an AWESOME Corolla Wags. :)

But yeah, Check all your Lights, the Oil, and Other Fidley Bits that they love to pick-up on.

Josh :laff:

• 2 weeks later...

Not looking good for this car at the moment. Basically haven't done much work on it and not sure it's worth it.... Upon closer inspection I'm confident that it won't pass the inspection due to things like front windscreen is not great, some rubbers are a bit dodgy, engine mounts possibly gone, wiper motor not working properly, front wheel bearings, possibly brakes not good enough, no heater or AC (not sure if this matters buts its annoying), steering column doesn't hold key in etc etc etc... and basically have no money at the moment, haven't even payed off the speeding fine yet! This is either going to be a LONG term project or sell it cheap, get it out of my face (sounds better and better every time i look at it, just makes me grrrr) or part it out and scrap it.

Might still take it through regency pretty much as it is just to see what the list is like and whether i'll keep it or not.

So over it.....

Edited by Oh-KE