October 5, 200916 yr comment_379078 A couple of quick photos of my new toy. I'll fill in a bit more later..... Edited October 5, 200916 yr by Redwarf Report
October 5, 200916 yr comment_379081 Yes, but syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia are treatable..... :) Report
October 5, 200916 yr comment_379082 Been there, done that... actually the only car I have owned that I never spent money on. And it sold for more than I brought it for! Report
October 5, 200916 yr comment_379088 Yep, good chicks car, my missus drives one. 600ks to tank ($45) and unbelievably reliable! Report
October 5, 200916 yr comment_379090 Yes, but syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia are treatable..... ;) :) Report
October 5, 200916 yr comment_379106 You're hiding a big engine! This is all a ploy to discover the haters! But then you will tell us it has a large engine and we're supposed to backflip and love it! Report
October 5, 200916 yr comment_379107 You're hiding a big engine! This is all a ploy to discover the haters! But then you will tell us it has a large engine and we're supposed to backflip and love it! Looks like a hyundai rally car to me. Report
October 5, 200916 yr comment_379108 ive got a 2001 excel coupe, was a fantastic little car. 60,000 ORIGINAL kms with logbooks, bout it for $3500. thought that was all good, now it seems like a bottom end bearing has give coz it sound like shit. :) But all in all, yours looks sweet as, awaiting more info ;) - He's probably hiding the first Hyundai-Toyota hybrid, Hyundai X3 Excel on the outside, 20V Blacktop 4age goodness on the inside Report
October 5, 200916 yr comment_379113 Now I'm dying to know what the hell is under the hood!! A roll cage in an excel... Report
October 5, 200916 yr comment_379122 The rumours I heard was that it was nipple pink, These sources were obviously lying.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now