Steam Engine Into Corolla

xmoht

Has it been done before? I'm looking to do something different.

I have no mechanical skills and I'm looking for something that requires no welding or modifications of any kind, also I'm on my P plates. How would this go fitting into the ke70 engine bay?

StanleyEngineGraphic1.gif

My friends uncle used to work in transport and my friend said steam engines are more powerul than V8s and they do pull trains so it makes sense. Please provide me with an itemised cost list of everything that will need doing thanks.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honestly why would you take 2 or 3 steps backwards to TRY to make you car faster, and why a steam engine, if you wanna go faster get a commondore or even a falcon, very much faster than a standard corolla, and also P Plate friendly :fuzz:, putting a steam engine into a corolla is like asking can i put a penis in my ass?, the answer is YES! the question is WHY?

In all honestly why would you take 2 or 3 steps backwards to TRY to make you car faster, and why a steam engine, if you wanna go faster get a commondore or even a falcon, very much faster than a standard corolla, and also P Plate friendly :?, putting a steam engine into a corolla is like asking can i put a penis in my ass?, the answer is YES! the question is WHY?

For shitts and giggles, hahah such a good analogy. :fuzz:

ahh the good old steam engine, i love them!

maximum torque from zero revs, yes better than any old internal comustion engine

it has been done before in the uk, with a v twin in a mini that made a whopping 40hp with 1500psi of dry steam

thats the way to go

but if you don't have the skills, don't bother

because steam is dangerous

estimated cost list: $ashitload

well may i start by saying ................................................................................

............................ BAHAHABAHAHAHAHABHAHAHABHAABHAHAHAHA :fuzz:

f@$k there are some stupid f@$ks in the world :yes:

u have no mechanical skills but u wanna convert a car to steam power like a train? where the f@$k u gonna put the fire box and all the coal and the water to run it like a f@$kin train does? honestly ur a retard but still

hahahahahahahahahahahaha :?

well may i start by saying ................................................................................

............................ BAHAHABAHAHAHAHABHAHAHABHAABHAHAHAHA :fuzz:

f@$k there are some stupid f@$ks in the world :yes:

u have no mechanical skills but u wanna convert a car to steam power like a train? where the f@$k u gonna put the fire box and all the coal and the water to run it like a f@$kin train does? honestly ur a retard but still

hahahahahahahahahahahaha :?

You DO realise that he was joking, thus making you look even more like an idiot...