Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Modification Did You Do For Your Car?

Featured Replies

I have installed a multi level spark discharger on my corolla. What about you?

You'll likely find a lot of people have done a lot of modification around these parts.

 

I use a Capacitive Discharge ignition in my corolla. How do you find the ignition?

Painted my wheels black and wheel nuts silver.......

 

I did some stuff that actually made a difference..

as did I.......

 

:POSTPICS!:

 

(hope the "this thread is worthless without pics" emoticon shows...)

 

 

 

so I'll add one...

 

 

LeenSurreptitious_zps1bf256f2.jpg

Edited by oldeskewltoy

so I'll add one...

 

oooohh... Nice! A Leen Altezza conversion that makes any motor go better!

I "modded" my gearbox while driving so now i only have 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and reverse :oops:

  • 2 weeks later...

Painted my stock hubs gloss black and kept the centre caps silver

Took my mirror off and put forward mounted mirrors

Put Venetians in

Removed my back seat to make the backseat area into dedicated storage

Angel eyes my headlights

Changed the grill

 

etc etc etc

  • 2 months later...

One guy modified my right fender to match his front bumper. My first wife re-modified the right fender to match a boulder. One guy modified my left door to match his rear bumper. One guy modified my front end to match his rear bumper. An 80lb pitbull modified my roof into a nice bowl shaped lounging area. I once modified my steering geometry to match a ditch. A lady modified my left fender to match her left fender.

I'm tired of modifications, it's been primer 10 years now. I'm going to try again this spring to make it shiny.

Ha we need more humor hear!!! I hope he doent take it to hard.

 

Colin did that add KW ? :drinks:

 

rob

Well its a car modification site so yeah, knock yourself out on builds, mods, tech.... um plenty here.... and humour.....

Interesting point regarding CDI or Multispark is that most only perform the function up to 3000rpm. Which is the point that most

k motors with warm / hot cams start coming "on cam" so its a slightly wasted function. Good for cold starts and cold running I guess...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.