Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
-
Mrs Feral4Ks New Toy
Lol. love the paint plan. My wife has always wanted one of these... or a Mighty boy.
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
When you've poured so much into it, it makes it almost seem worth it :)
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
Well done sir! WMMH - Getting stopped for a chat by old boys every time I take 67Rolla out... "Haven't seen one of them for ages, I remember..." :D
-
The "why Haven't You Finished Your Ke10" Thread
Very nice. And I like your plans :-)
-
1jz Ke55
I thought it'd be in that ballpark. That's a great weight to power to still be derivable. I love this thing so much!
-
My '06 Toyota Aurion Sx6 Sportivo
Lovely photo's as always :)
-
1jz Ke55
Nice! Edit: Any idea on weight?
-
1jz Ke55
Exciting!! :wootjump:
-
Ms85 Crown. 1Uzfe
Seems fair to me. Not sure there's many buyers for old Toyotas at that price though.
-
My '06 Toyota Aurion Sx6 Sportivo
I had the ZR6 (06 as well). It's nice but I missed the fun of driving an older RWD car. I found it a bit boring unless I was over 150km/h.
-
1jz Ke55
There's been some epic builds on RC, this is definitely one of the best!
-
Ms85 Crown. 1Uzfe
Any idea on the price?
-
Ms85 Crown. 1Uzfe
I can offer you a fishtank... and my old xbox 360? :P What colour you going with the seats?
- 1jz Ke55
-
Ms85 Crown. 1Uzfe
I just want one! :D
- Ms85 Crown. 1Uzfe
-
Ms85 Crown. 1Uzfe
Is this going to be a daily? She's looking amazing!
- Playful Ke70 - Perth
-
Ms85 Crown. 1Uzfe
So Purdy!
-
My Ke 11
I understand very little of what you just said... except Stu is the man!
- Ms85 Crown. 1Uzfe
-
Famagusta Ghost Town In Cyprus.
Saw this a couple years ago on "the secret Mediterranean". Would love to get into that dealership!
-
Xb Coupe! Finally My Dream Car.
Nice work!
-
1jz Ke55
Loving it. She's no sleeper :P
-
Corona Problem..
I've had a couple of my cars not finding reverse... checked fluid and was very low. Topped them up and good as new. I know it's a stupid question but is she low on fluid?