Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Lol. love the paint plan. My wife has always wanted one of these... or a Mighty boy.
  2. When you've poured so much into it, it makes it almost seem worth it :)
  3. Well done sir! WMMH - Getting stopped for a chat by old boys every time I take 67Rolla out... "Haven't seen one of them for ages, I remember..." :D
  4. Very nice. And I like your plans :-)
  5. I thought it'd be in that ballpark. That's a great weight to power to still be derivable. I love this thing so much!
  6. Lovely photo's as always :)
  7. Nice! Edit: Any idea on weight?
  8. Exciting!! :wootjump:
  9. Seems fair to me. Not sure there's many buyers for old Toyotas at that price though.
  10. I had the ZR6 (06 as well). It's nice but I missed the fun of driving an older RWD car. I found it a bit boring unless I was over 150km/h.
  11. There's been some epic builds on RC, this is definitely one of the best!
  12. Any idea on the price?
  13. I can offer you a fishtank... and my old xbox 360? :P What colour you going with the seats?
  14. Like!! :2thumbs:
  15. I just want one! :D
  16. Is this going to be a daily? She's looking amazing!
  17. Been there, done that with the oil filter. Invest in an oil filter wrench, makes it much easier: http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/online-store/products/SCA-Oil-Filter-Wrench-Cam-70-76mm.aspx?pid=13035#Recommendations
  18. I understand very little of what you just said... except Stu is the man!
  19. Saw this a couple years ago on "the secret Mediterranean". Would love to get into that dealership!
  20. Loving it. She's no sleeper :P
  21. I've had a couple of my cars not finding reverse... checked fluid and was very low. Topped them up and good as new. I know it's a stupid question but is she low on fluid?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.