Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
-
5K Oem Solid Lifters And Oil Feed?
My understanding is that I had to run solid lifters to run my ridiculous cam. I thought that was the reason everyone did the change, to run a cam?
-
Decent Perth Mechanic!
I know BP, was mates with my missus mum's ex-partner many moons ago. Has a few nice Morries. Completely forgot he was a mechanic. I think I'll hit him up as well. Thanks!
-
Feral 4Ks New Family Member
Love that colour! Looks like Mighty Car Mods Squid Juice Colour.
- Ke11 Beams
-
Japanese Car Values
I kind of disagree... RX2's and 4's are worth those big dollars in my opinion. Mad little rotary beasts!
-
Japanese Car Values
Hahaha... you can still get a complete car for that price!
-
Toyota Tail Lamps
First looks like the toyota 1000 publica on Wikipedia
-
Feral 4Ks New Family Member
Damn, that's one hell of a project. Good luck!
-
Feral 4Ks New Family Member
:thumbsup:
- Corolla Database
-
Celica Gt4 Into Mini
lol
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Cheers. I received the column switch yesterday, unfortunately it looks like the difference is in the wheel itself :( From the scoring on your switch, the wheel went over the switch a little (~5-10mm). the 1968 KE15 wheel I'm using cannot do this.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Had a great first show on Sunday... except I got badly sunburned. Note to self: bring shade and a deck chair next time! So the stock K water pump and fan and the KE10 Radiator don't seem to be up to the job of keeping her cool. I'll add a thermo fan, bigger rad if that doesn't fix it! Had a fuel leak in the boot so I'll need to take the tank out, clean all that up and re-install (more carefully this time). Over all it was a blast. So good seeing people flock to her all day :D
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Thanks, just don't look too close :P Many many things not finished but overall I'm happy with how she sits.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Spent the whole day cleaning. All shiny and stickered up, ready for the big day!
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Levi was helping me work on the Rolla tonight.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Thanks Stuart Always great to read updates on your build thread!
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
You might make next years meet if you start now! :lol:
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
So 67Rolla is having it's first official outing on Sunday: http://www.teccwa.com/orient Would love to see some RC crew there!
-
The New Machine - Ra23 - *new Pictures*
Damn that thing looks tuff. Great pics too!
-
Ke1X Steering Wheel Spline Depth... Different??
Damn that looks scary! I'm getting the right wheel and column switch. No driving until they're on!
-
Ke1X Steering Wheel Spline Depth... Different??
Thanks Cameron. I thought as much. I'd like to switch back to 67 wheel and column switch if I can.
-
Ke1X Steering Wheel Spline Depth... Different??
Thanks Jono.
-
Ke1X Steering Wheel Spline Depth... Different??
This is the measurement I need. If I'm right, the 67 KE10 column switch assembly will be about 44mm.