Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
- Corolla Aisan Carbs
-
Jono's New Ke10
Very interesting. Mine had spacers and needs spacers to line the doors up with the quarter panels, but I lost one somewhere along the line. No biggie, washers will do the trick.
-
Jono's New Ke10
Looks like you had fun! :) I need one of the top door hing spacer plates if you kept them... if not I'll stick to my plan of using washers.
-
How To Tell The Difference Between 4Ac 4Age 4Agze Engine Numbers???
If the Rego papers have it listed with a 4A engine you would most likely get away with a change of engine number if the engine in the car doesn't match what is on the Rego papers. Especially as you now have the lowest hp version of the 4A engine fitted.
- The Feral 4K Build
-
The .gif Thread.
Damn
-
Celica Gt4 Into Mini
Have watched all... Need more!!! These guys are nuts! I wish I had their CAD skills!
-
2Jz Ke38 Project (Caged, Glide, 42Gtx) 700Rwhp
Very tidy!
-
The Epic Rollaclub Wa Cruise
Well that was a fun get together :lol:
-
The Epic Rollaclub Wa Cruise
I found it! 24-34 kPa http://www.noelsautoparts.com.au/Goss%20Catalogue.pdf
- Wa Ke10 Owners, I Need A Little Help :)
-
Remote Button For 2004 Corolla
Try Toyota Owners Club. Much more new car stuff!
-
Wa Ke10 Owners, I Need A Little Help :)
Howdy fellow WA Rollaclubbers. I'm trying to get 67Rolla ready for the cruise this weekend and I need a KE10 parcel shelf to use as a template. I've been trying to mark it out with cardboard but struggling because it's hard to get to with windows and hood lining (mine goes all the way to the parcel shelf) fitted. message me on here, reply or text me if you are able to help. mob: zero four 24 517 735 Cheers, Ken
-
The Epic Rollaclub Wa Cruise
Anyone local with a KE10 who can get their parcel shelf out for me to use as a template? This is the main thing holding things up at the moment... once the parcel shelf's done I can fit the seats and the rear quarter windows. If I forget about the parcel shelf and fit everything else I'll never get around to it :? Really keen to at least meet at the start as it's around the corner from my mum and I owe her a drive :D
-
The Epic Rollaclub Wa Cruise
I'm out :( 67Rolla's not ready and Mumbleweed's indicators aren't working.
- The Feral 4K Build
-
4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute
Looking Sweet!
-
1jz Ke55
I can't use the emoticons from my phone but... drool! That is one serious looking engine!
-
Little Red Rolla - Ke10 Build
The video doesn't show up for me. Sounds like you're screaming along! Looking forward to the next instalment.
-
The Epic Rollaclub Wa Cruise
Sounds good to me. If everything goes well I'll be there in 67Rolla :) Edit: Just checked out the route... that might be a bit long for her, everything's still untested. I should at least be able to meet you all at the pub.
-
Random Photo Thread
Well done!!
- Corolla Aisan Carbs
-
Ke10 Head
Yes, a 3K, 4K, 5K and 7K. I have also heard mention of a 2K but don't know anything about that one. ;)
-
2Jz Ke38 Project (Caged, Glide, 42Gtx) 700Rwhp
No rush ;)
-
Ke10 Head
I would say yes, but I don't know for sure. I doubt many people on here have ever seen a 1.1lt K engine.