Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
-
Rollaclub Austria??
Hi all, I'm flying out today, firstly to Dubai for a couple days then on to Austria for a couple weeks. Excited! Do we have any members in the Vienna area? Probably won't get time, but would love to see some foreign Rolla's :) I'll be taking my new SLR camera so would be nice to get some car shots in with the landscape shots.
-
Im Here!
I believe it's the same gearbox as the Aurion and it's fwd... if it was awd it would be the best thing ever!
-
Im Here!
Blade Master G is a Corolla with the Aurion V6 crammed into it. No idea why we don't get a lot of the good Toyota's...
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
-
1967 Toyota Crown Ms47 Wagon
Great idea with the Eski. I was thinking the same as Parrot. Japan use bandwidth 76.0 to 90 MHz, we use 88 and 108 MHz.
-
Im Here!
What are you complaining about with not many Corollas... you get the Caldina, the Blade Master G and I'm sure plenty more Toyota models we don't get!
- Price On A..
-
Price On A..
There are a couple people of that mind on this forum... really detracts from the forum in my opinion. I thought we were here to help our fellow enthusiasts??
- How Not To Build A Rally Car
-
Rides, From Belgium
Fantastic collection! I wish I had the space (and a more understanding wife), so jealous!
-
Te27
Jurgen, your car is beautiful!! Wish I had the cash for this one: http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?url=http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m113847922&thumb=http://auctions.c.yimg.jp/img253.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/3/3/7/7/bannoji1-thumb-13819743254813.jpg&title=TE27%201973
-
Spencer's Ke70 Wagon Tourer
Hmm, I know of at least 6...
-
Quickest K Powered Car?
Sounds good to me... I don't have a hope of being fast but would be fun to see if the old Toyoglide and stock diff can handle a couple hard runs down the quarter behind the camed 5K with twin carbies.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Got her running yesterday for the first time in 5+ years. She sounds angry! Started on the disk breaks, just waiting on the bearings (not stocked by any of the local auto stores). Will get them on next weekend. I'll fit the new headlight surrounds tonight and try and fit the shifter & surround. I've changed the twin carbies over for the second set of twins, they looked tidier and the linkages were perfect. They ran better straight away... unopened (I had kitted/rejetted the other twins). I will need to get a new throttle cable because the new twins require the ball on the end not the current stock KE10 setup.
- I Have A Twin Carb, But What Is It?
- I Have A Twin Carb, But What Is It?
-
Jap Car Cruise
Hi Braiden. Are you familiar with the Japanese Nostalgia Club? https://www.facebook.com/JapaneseNostalgiaWa This is run by Spencer (WA Regional leader for Rollaclub), hit him up and see if he wants to combine this with a Jap Nostalgia meet. We usually get a good turn out... Unless you only want to see Toyotas, personally I like looking at anything that isn't traffic. Where else are you posting this? The notice is a little short to organise anything big.
-
Ke17 Sprinter :)
She looks damn fine as is, I doubt the flares would improve her.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Fitted the chrome strip on the bonnet and the grill badge. Headlight surrounds are still just sitting in there, have new ones to put in.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Well I got nothing done on her this weekend, did jobs around the house instead... stupid verge pickup :( I'll clean up an fit the chrome strips through the week, won't get any daylight with her to get a look at the wiring.
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
-
My 1966 Mk1 Cortina
She's coming along nicely!
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Cheers guys. She looks a bit naked without the bumper and the grill badge :P I scared to fit the bumper because I know I'll ʞ©$ɟ it if I don't get the brackets perfect before I do the bolts up... Going to send all the rear quarter window fittings (and I'm sure a few other bits and pieces) off to be repaired and rechromed. Ordered a new washer bottle setup and a pair of 3" peep mirrors. She's not turning over since panel & paint so I'll try and sort that out this weekend Fit the fuel lines and put oil in the gearbox, try and get her running!
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Thanks, hanging out to drive her so bad! Can't even imagine what she's going to be like, everything has been changed. Oh, and I fixed those pics :P
- How Not To Build A Rally Car