Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
-
Random Photo Thread
No, no you're not.
- Mumbleweed - Ra60 Celica - Full Respray..again
-
My 93' Corolla From New Zealand
Cool, I think the bellmouth will make it look like it belongs.
-
My 93' Corolla From New Zealand
Great pic as always... the pipe does look a little out of place. :hmm:
-
Random Photo Thread
Very happy with the pics from my photoshoot on Friday :) Thanks to Bruce @ Firebird Photography
-
Mumbleweed - Ra60 Celica - Full Respray..again
Thanks Garnett :) I had a full photo shoot done and not one pic was able to show how much pearl is on this thing. Mick at Perth Smash Repair really outdid himself on this one! I managed to remove the b-pillar trim from the donor car without damaging so once the new pillar badges arrive I can put them on. Now I just need to figure out how to remove the bottom trim of the rear side windows and I'll swap them over.
-
Ae82 Gokai - It May As Well Be A Wife.
You need help... Great work :D
- Mumbleweed - Ra60 Celica - Full Respray..again
-
Mumbleweed - Ra60 Celica - Full Respray..again
- Random Photo Thread
I thought you were in Egypt from the first pic :lol:- Ke70Dave's New Toy!
Bingo! I zoomed in and it is indeed a fishing rod.- What Makes You Happy Thread
Short answer... no but it's not terrible- What Makes You Happy Thread
You should be getting the highest speed available on your local lines with an ADSL2+ package ... Luke must be in an area close to a major city that has better lines? I'm in a hole of a suberb that has terrible lines and no plan to upgrade as yet (can't get internet tv :( )... can't wait for the NBN to hit us!- Project Convert 4 Door To 2 Door Ke 20
- Ke10 Tail Light Restoration.
I have heard of people sanding as you suggested but not sure how well it works. I just trolled Gumtree/Ebay/Rollaclub until new lenses came up... took a couple years.- Random Photo Thread
We do double lift sometimes when needed... by double lift I mean a forklift on either side of a load, not a forklift on a forklift. That's just supidity!- Ae82 Gokai - It May As Well Be A Wife.
Looking rediculously tidy under their.- The Noddy Mobile
- Warning About Car Door Locks
What, did a cat get stuck up a tree?!- The Noddy Mobile
- The Noddy Mobile
- Help Out With The 5K In With A 7K
I believe gearbox and clutch bolt up.- Random Photo Thread
I remember seeing that when I first got my forklift ticket, great pic :P- Mumbleweed - Ra60 Celica - Full Respray..again
- Mumbleweed - Ra60 Celica - Full Respray..again
Thanks Luke. Sort of changed my mind on those wheels because I would need flares if I get them. Probably going with a simple 5 spoke rim, black with chrome lip. Will also get different offset front and rear so I can fill the guards. All that's not for a while... working on the house for a while and a new garage for 67Rolla is on the cards :) - Random Photo Thread