Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
-
Rusty Relics - Post Old And Abandoned Rollas Here
That doesn't look too bad :(
-
Ms47 Crown Ute
Sooooo jelly!! Call me when you wanna sell this one off all done for $5k! :D
-
Turning A 3K Into A 5K?
That all sounds a little beyond me. I think it will be much easier to make the 5k look stock.
- Please Identify This Random Piece Of Metal That Fell Of My 4Agze
-
The .gif Thread.
lol
-
Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!
Completely agree with you OrangeLJ
-
Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!
Maybe fit one bit at a time and run in between... in case you get issues again.
- Please Identify This Random Piece Of Metal That Fell Of My 4Agze
-
Bring Da Ruckus..! Now A Metruck..!
Looks much better in black! I'm also loving the random things you decide to build... what's next?!
-
Turning A 3K Into A 5K?
Thanks all. I think this plan is scrapped. New plan: Take my 5K out and repaint the same colour as the 3K. The colour thing was my main motivation, I know she'll have no problems going over pits.
-
Turning A 3K Into A 5K?
New plan. Look for 110mm Long x 45mm Big end x 18mm small end con-rods :) I have 2 3K engines I would like to do this to (mine and my cousins) so would be worth sorting the parts out.
-
Turning A 3K Into A 5K?
Thanks. I have already changed the 5K to solid lifters. So if I used all the 5K gear except for the Con-rods (use 3K con-rods), would that work to counter the height diffrence?? Edit: I found the conrod lengths: 3K = 113mm 5K = 120mm That leaves me with 3mm to long a stroke... Any head give me the extra 3mm? Or can you space the head from the block??
-
Turning A 3K Into A 5K?
Hi all, I am planning to take the 5K out of 67Rolla and swap everything (except the sump) onto my spare 3K. This is for 2 reasons: Reason 1 - Then I don't have to go over pits (already registered with the 3K) Reason 2 - The 3K block is tidy and in the original colour (I foolishly painted the 5K) Will everything else swap over if I bore out the 3K to 5K diameter?.. Head, Drive shaft, lumpy cam, pistons, con-rods, oil pump?? Are they the same height??
-
The Beemer
Update to this ancient thread. Just sold the Aurion... for $3k less than what I owe on her :(
-
George The Ke18
Looking very tidy!
-
Jordains 69 Rolla.
So much updates!! 10 is looking great! Sorry to hear about your mum, hope all your family is going ok. I guess you'll be leaving the drifting on the track from now on... or not ;) Either way, glad to see getting the book thrown at you hasn't taken away from your love of drifting! Keep up the good work!
-
Ke10, Supercharged 5K
Being a 69 I would guess this had vents on the rear pillars which are also gone. No badges and no chrome strips.
- The Feral 4K Build
-
Hoon Laws
WA are talking about crushing on first offence...
-
Removing Ae101 Sedan Tail Lights
All sorted, thanks!! I was trying to pull out the locaters that stay on the body. Once I had a look at your pic I figured I need to pull straight out and those pins pop out. All exactly the same as that pic. Thanks again, big help.
-
Removing Ae101 Sedan Tail Lights
Model is an AE102R... can't find much on it via Google.
-
Removing Ae101 Sedan Tail Lights
Hmm that's different... I may have the model wrong. This one has 2 bolts on the outside (under bootlid) and one on the inside, then 2 black square lugs from the side of the light.
-
Removing Ae101 Sedan Tail Lights
Thanks Ian. These are on the side of the wrap around light (but inside the boot), bolts are all out and light wants to fall out except for these 2 square clips (they have 2 tabs on them but don't seem to push in no matter how hard you press them).
-
Removing Ae101 Sedan Tail Lights
Howdy all. A friend has a blown tail light on their AE101 sedan, we are trying to get the light out to replace and I'm struggling with the 2 clips on the inside (have undone the 3 bolts). Is there any trick to them or just use brut force??
- How Not To Build A Rally Car