Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. 67Rolla-Ken replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Spotted this beauty on the way home Managed to pull up next to the guy and say hi, apparently he's a member :)
  2. Very nice score! From the dash I'd say she's a 68. Looks like everything is there which is a great start.
  3. Nice find! is the RA60 in there by any chance?
  4. Welcome. Those wheels are fantastic! Keep em ;)
  5. very nice!
  6. Sounds like a fun trip, no pics of Louie's 70?
  7. Very nice!!
  8. Does anyone know more about these?? They look too good to be real!
  9. Yeah, not sure what I was thinking :P Remembered more things for the list... To do list (will always be more): Get throttle linkage bracket made Fit fuel lines & tank Reassemble the heater box, make a replacement for the rod that broke and replace all hoses Somehow replace or repair the damaged demister vents (the cardboard bit under the dash) Swap all senders back to factory (not fitting digital gauges any more) Make parcel shelf again Fit dash, radio, and speakers (just parcel shelf speakers, not refitting the 1 front speaker because it looked terrible) Get car re-wired (as per factory but in black conduit) Tune the car (Need Garnett for this :D ) Replace door hinge pins Get all chrome replated (other than NOS parts and bumpers that are already perfect) Back to panel and paint to get everything perfect (badges and aerial refitted) Fit all the lovely new lights and chrome trim Get dashpad remade and fitted Make a new heat shield board for the inside of the firewall Get sunvisors retrimmed (forgot them :P ) install interior Get new seatbelts Fit windows Order in 12" BF Goodrich Silvertown 4 ply whitewall tyres (I have the original wheels, hubcaps and dress-rings)
  10. Plenty of updates!! I have managed to track down a lot of NOS parts and have decided to try and get the car back to original JDM spec (No sparkly steering wheel or digital gauges). NOS fender mirrors are on the way! I should have the original radio on the way from Japan shortly (not working and needing a cleanup but the correct TEQ unit :) ) Car is back in the garage after being out the back under the patio (on hold) for a year or so... Thank you so much Garnett for all your help, couldn't have got it back in without you! To do list (will always be more): Get throttle linkage bracket made Fit fuel lines & tank Swap all senders back to factory (not fitting digital gauges any more) Make parcel shelf again Fit dash, radio, and speakers Get car re-wired (as per factory but in black conduit) Tune the car (Need Garnett for this :D ) Replace door hinge pins Get all chrome replated (other than NOS parts and bumpers that are already perfect) Back to panel and paint to get everything perfect (badges and aerial refitted) Fit all the lovely new lights and chrome trim Get dashpad remade and fitted Get sunvisors retrimmed (forgot them :P ) install interior Get new seatbelts Fit windows Order in 12" BF Goodrich Silvertown 4 ply whitewall tyres (I have the original wheels, hubcaps and dress-rings) ....I'm sure I've forgotten a few things
  11. Well done, looking great!! I want one of these so bad...
  12. Sorry to hear Nerf, hope everyone comes through ok. :(
  13. Agreed, wheels look fantastic!
  14. As far as I could find it's discontinued... your's looks far better anyway ;)
  15. Those center caps are mad!
  16. I found one! http://www.solutions.com/jump.jsp?itemID=26540&itemType=PRODUCT
  17. Fantastic, sign me up!!
  18. Looking good... progress is progress, no matter how slow ;)
  19. This thing is definitely a credit to all involved... and to RC I like to think :)
  20. I thought they were all part of the body?
  21. That rising sun Corona's not looking so bad now :((

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.