Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. She finally has her windscreens fitted! Getting close :D
  2. We have a few (3 or 4) of these that do all the hill climb and nostalgia races in WA, so fun to watch! Love the colour you've gone with.
  3. Sorry to hear, was a great build. Just watched the crash, didn't look that bad :(
  4. Love the Rona's. This one is teasing me on Gumtree... too far away and too many cars already :( http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maclean/cars-vans-utes/1979-toyota-corona-wagon-ratrod-vintage-white-walls-old-school/1027627551
  5. Spent some time in my garage working on 67Rolla last night... good (organised) tools, new parts & overrated (edit: forgot about that one :D ) condition manuals with pretty pictures to show me what goes where. Was very enjoyable!
  6. Love this car, nice work! So glad you've kept it sensible, not over the top and screaming for a canary. Very jealous of your wheels.
  7. It's beautiful! I always wanted one for my Aurion... but never got around to getting one.
  8. Yummy bare metal!!
  9. I've never rented my house out but I'd love to have you as a tenant for a couple months (that long enough for a new kitchen and bathroom? ) :lol:
  10. I sense I was not the only one...
  11. Would you believe the person who started this thread took me for $250 then left RC :(
  12. Wow, looks good in the pics. Love to see it in the flesh!
  13. Hi all, I've nearly finished 67Rolla... sorting out a few small things but this one has really stumped me. I have 2 rear view mirrors but neither fit!! being a 67 she originally ran something with a smaller back than the later ke10's. Does anyone have pics/details on the 67 rear view number?? or have one to sell me??!
  14. I did have a hose blow after several years of abuse. Cracked the head in 3 places... but kept going until I finally had the head rebuilt.
  15. I've had 2 of these gems. Unbreakable!! I was brought up a holden man... then ended up with one of these for my first car. Tried very hard to kill her but she just kept going.
  16. I love how you felt that needed to be explained :lol:
  17. I like the idea of each state holding a yearly cruise to raise funds. It's such a small amount of cash considering the volume of active members. Back to ad free I say!
  18. Probably not a great help but I found this calculator: http://robrobinette.com/et.htm As it doesn't ask for diff or gear ratios I'm reluctant to trust it's results. According to this you should be running a high 7 sec quarter...
  19. Well done on the buy! I saw this and the light blue one come up but have no more room :(
  20. :lolcry: Brilliant!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.