Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Love what a good coat of white does to an engine bay!
  2. Thanks Coln. I couldn't find the oval filter but I did find the part number for the original round filters! Even found a pair up for auction on Ebay.
  3. I have the genuine oval twin filter housing... not changing that, just can't find filters (2 x round or 1 x oval) to fit in it :(
  4. Ouch, I've done the same with a cat... stupid cat!
  5. I hadn't actually put it in the car yet, left it under the patio but it got wet :( Edit: will definitely paint it this time!
  6. So I've got my twin Aisans running well but cannot get new air filters that fit! Any solutions other than changing the housing (not changing it!) or getting custom filters made??
  7. Looking good. I remade my parcel shelf, got it perfect... then it got wet and warped. Time for parcel shelf v2.0 (or 3.0 if you count the original). I don't want my speakers to be visible so I'll be making a frame covered in speaker cloth above my parcel shelf (my speakers are black so they won't show through the black cloth).
  8. Great pics as always.
  9. Damn, did you get some fun in before it went?
  10. Well now I've herd everything! :lol:
  11. Excellent, thanks Cameron.
  12. So I'm running a 5K with a 3K/4K Points Dizzy. I have a new GT40 coil but was told it was the wrong coil for her. My understanding of the above is that the GT40 with no ballast resistor is correct for her. Is this correct?
  13. Thanks, it's been a long expensive hard road... so glad the end is in sight.
  14. We've had some delays with all the public holidays but I should be getting her back at the end of the week :D Here's how she was sitting yesterday, dusty but everything looking perfect. Front end needed to be pulled a few centimeters. Yes the bolts in the front bumper are wrong, I've got the new chrome dome bolts at home somewhere...
  15. Hi Tilly, Welcome to RC! Do you mean a KE10? I can't help you with the Vintage Rego but would love to see your Publica! Is it a ute? I've seen a Publica ute driving around my area.
  16. Wow, these photo's take me back, my car was a similar red when I got her.
  17. Looking good. As far as the rubbers go I think you're spot on. 2 door sedan will be the KE10/11, the 2 door coupe will be the KE15/17.
  18. Man that fresh white makes a big difference. You're making me want to find a paddock and try and build rally cars!
  19. Is the ply something you've done before or a new trial? I wonder if it wont crack under load? Never mind, I was thinking you were replacing the netting with the ply. I re-read, you are using both correct?
  20. Well I'm less pissed off now. Just want to sort it out.. I need that bloody part!
  21. Meh, It's a slider. Just enjoy it as is :D
  22. WGMG: Finally win on Ebay one of the last 2 pieces I need to finish my car... Seller decides he doesn't want to sell anymore after the auction is run and done... Still hasn't closed his sale thread on here. How do you all think I should react?? Bad feedback on Ebay and a warning to all RC members on each of this persons sale threads?
  23. I'm still a couple weeks off finishing 67Rolla... not keen to do much in the Celica, needs a service and some TLC.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.