Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
-
Ke1X Steering Wheel Spline Depth... Different??
My column switch is about 48mm in height.
-
Ke1X Steering Wheel Spline Depth... Different??
Thanks Cleveland. Any chance you can measure the height of the outside? If it's shorter than the one I have it'll fix my problem!!
-
Ke1X Steering Wheel Spline Depth... Different??
Thanks Jono. The wheel on it's own won't fix the problem. It's the height of the column switch that's the problem. Then because I've been driving her with this problem the splines in the wheel are damaged. So I really need the switch and the wheel. Is anyone able to measure the height of a KE10 (preferably 67) column switch for me?
-
Ke1X Steering Wheel Spline Depth... Different??
Hi all. I've been having problems with my indicators so I took my wheel off to check my column switch. I haven't got to the bottom of that problem but I now have a much bigger problem. My steering wheel was lost during panel & paint so I replaced it with one off a 67/68 KE15. I also used the column switch off the KE15 as mine was broken. I didn't fit the wheel after the panel and paint so didn't give it a second thought. Now after taking it off I found that the wheel/column switch don't push down far enough onto the shaft. The wheel is only catching a couple mm of the spline... I have her booked in for a show on the 19th of April and I thing the best solution is getting a 67 KE10 wheel and column switch. Anyone have one they would sell or loan for a week??
- Top Gear
-
Ae82 Gokai - It May As Well Be A Wife.
Do we still have a running tally of the man hours gone into this thing? TIME WELL SPENT! :lol:
-
Ke1x Members Page
Damn good find, she looks amazing!
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
Damn, what a line up!
- The Feral 4K Build
-
'07 Corolla (Zre152R) A/c Clutch Problem?
https://www.google.com/search?q=corolla+aircon+clutch&rlz=1C1CHLW_enAU520AU520&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=975&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=mcX2VLWdMoqf8QW83oDwBg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg&dpr=1
-
'07 Corolla (Zre152R) A/c Clutch Problem?
Googling some images and it looks like these parts fit into the front of the pulley. Not sure if that helps...
-
Corolla Database
I'd love to...but the new bub can't legally travel in the Rolla (no rear seat belts). Not to mention I have work. :-(
-
Corolla Database
Well this is the most fun there's been on rc for a while! :lol:
-
Corolla Database
You misleader you!
-
Corolla Database
... well done :wtf:
-
Ke11 Beams
Nice. Looks the goods!
-
Ke11 Beams
What are you painting her underside with? Looks a bit like that bed liner stuff.
-
Rip Daves Old Car.
I found it funny big red. :lol:
- Mumbleweed - Ra60 Celica - Full Respray..again
-
Mumbleweed - Ra60 Celica - Full Respray..again
So Mumbleweed had a bad day. Last weekend we replaced the rad, water pump and thermostat. I wanted to change the hoses but the top hose doesn't exist and the bottom hose is listed wrong (this is with every parts place in WA...Toyota can order from Japan but that will take weeks and will probably still be wrong). She overheated this morning and started to steam. I pulled over and turned her off, after a minute or so she dumped all her coolant. I was expecting one of the hoses to go so I wasn't overly surprised. I left her and got a cab into work. After work I grabbed some emergency repair tape for the hose and got a lift back to her. We checked the hoses and they were fine. So we topped her up and started her. She's leaking from somewhere under the intake manifold and behind the oil filter but it's hard to see up there. I limped her home with the radiator cap loose, she went ok, leaking but not too bad without pressure. Does anyone know if there is a welsh plug under there on the 21R-C engine?? It's either a welsh plug or she's done!
-
Boot Filling Up With Water?
I had the same problem with my 83 Corona. I just removed all the drain plugs and left them out... problem fixed! :D
-
My 93' Corolla From New Zealand
Agree :D
-
Can A Turbo Do This??
What car are you looking at putting this in?
-
Celica Gt4 Into Mini
Most over engineered thing ever. I love it! Tilt front, removable front and working bonnet...
-
Can A Turbo Do This??
Given the work you've done on the blue thing I'd love to see what you come up with!