Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Nom nom nom! Looks the bees knees! :D
  2. Damn that motor's a tight fit! Can't wait to hear this thing come to life!!
  3. This thing is going to be super clean!
  4. Nice! That sill, my car had crap repairs like that all over... what were people thinking?!
  5. Side ones or the ones on the front apron?
  6. Steve, stop teasing us and get her down the quarter already! :)
  7. Those dents don't look that bad... when I stripped my car back I found the front inch (not exaggerating) was built out of bog, both quarter panels. They had also tried to panel beat them and stretched the metal so thin it couldn't be fixed. Rear quarters both sides had dents about an inch deep in front of the back wheel arch, filled with bog (no rust underneath some how). I'm sure you'll have her looking perfect in no time ;)
  8. Umm, I think I missed something??
  9. I don't know if I'll ever make in over now we've got the bub :(
  10. Love your work!
  11. Excited, EXCITED!!
  12. Put a 4k back in her to get her registered.
  13. Mmmm very nice!
  14. Great work! I hope the ankle doesn't slow you down too much :(
  15. This is what I wanted for the wife's daily. But no, she had to have something newer and more reliable... newer doesn't necessarily mean more reliable (not to mention it cost 3 times as much). :(
  16. Haha... send him the bill ;)
  17. Fantastic!! :groupwave:
  18. COTY 2015?? :D
  19. You will need to get rear seat belts fitted (professionally) if not already done. Then you will need to get an anchor point fitted (I'm fairly sure they don't have one). I'm going to be doing the same when I can afford it. Need to get the little man in the car!!
  20. I've had one of these Aurions (ZR6), I'd take your Rolla any day! It was fast but had way too much power for a front wheel drive, you couldn't take off with any kind of enthusiasm without the traction kicking in (especially in the wet). Once moving it was fantastic and I did love that it blended in with traffic once you backed off. It is a very practical family car. Much better for carrying 3 kids! I sold mine and got an 83 Rona, I miss the Rona far more than the Aurion.
  21. Can't wait for the skid vids! :D
  22. Updates... One of the hinge bolts on the drives seat snapped. Inspected all 4 bolts (both seats) and found the thread was gone on all of them. So I've got replacement bolts on the way, no driving until they arrive :( Also the thread in the captive nuts is quite bad so I'll have to get these cleaned up. My 60/70's Asco/Toyota Walnut shifter knob has found a new home. It's for a manual and would have required me cutting things I shouldn't cut to make it fit the auto, so I've given it to my uncle who has a couple manual FJ47's :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.