Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
- Diy Fibreglass Roller
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Thanks guys. Unfortunately she won't be ready for Geraldton (800km+ round trip for a maiden voyage probably wouldn't have been a great idea) but will be back to weekend duties once I get back.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Not the best video but I took 67Rolla out for a couple runs around the block. She isn't tuned so the idle is rather high and she still wants to stall on takeoff but other than that she feels great. Off to the trimmer tomorrow, then I just need to get her tuned and tidy up a few little things!
-
Ke10 Rubber Boot Seal Wanted
Yup, that's the other place I got seals from... they did get my order wrong a couple times but all good in the end.
-
Ke10 Rubber Boot Seal Wanted
I got my seals from Scotts old auto rubber. All perfect.
-
1jz Ke55
That really is an amazing colour!!
-
My 93' Corolla From New Zealand
Nice and tidy.
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
-
Ke11 Beams
Looking great!
- The Feral 4K Build
-
Ke10 Happened Again.
Lol... we were all thinking it Keith :D
-
Davros' Ke10 4age Project
Great to hear! Is the car in primer now or silver?
-
Ke10 Happened Again.
Looks like she's in great condition! Everything about the car looks 67 but I notice she has the later dash, I thought that only came in late 68?? It's mad how often Toyota changed little things on the KE10!
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
I'm off to Geraldton for my Pop's 80th on the 9-10th of Sept. Plan is to have her ready and drive her up as Pop's a mad Rolla fan like me :) Any time after that she should be ok... there'll always be something that needs improving but I've decided to just get her back on the road and enjoy her!
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Updates! Got plenty done on the weekend. Parcel shelf is done and fitted. Masonite board with 2cm thick foam, speakers cut in to the foam then speaker cloth over the whole thing. Can't see the speakers at all! Back seat is in. Fitted the passenger door rubber and bailey channel rubber. Started on fitting the stock radio, thinks aren't lining up properly but I'll make it fit. Noticed the 67 had an option to have a speaker fitted under the dash in the middle so I'm going to get this fitted. Not much to go now!!
-
My 93' Corolla From New Zealand
I love both cars... complete opposites!
-
Where Are You?
Couch, wishing I had a cider...
-
My 93' Corolla From New Zealand
Leaf blower to dry car... mind blown!! Never thought of this but will be trying it next time.
-
Targa West / Mcrae Rally Sprint
Thanks for the lap. Was an absolute thrill!
-
Targa West / Mcrae Rally Sprint
Excellent, I'll be there sometime today! If I want a passenger ride should I bring a helmet?
-
Shirobozu Ke30 - Video Done Page 6
As much as I loved this car, what the hell was this guy willing to buy it for if he thinks it's still worth $10k completely trashed??!
-
Davros' Ke10 4age Project
+1
-
Shirobozu Ke30 - Video Done Page 6
:(
-
Help With Car
Lucky bastard!
-
My 93' Corolla From New Zealand
Congrats on the cert. Love the engine number, does that mean you can change 4AGE's any time you like?