Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. Dunno if this lady is on RC, but this was taken in 84 and currently residin in a KE20 in Melbourne
  2. SLO-030 replied to ToyRotor's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Keep an eye and ear out for deals. I bought my KE25 for $200 :yes:
  3. Are you looking at running 1 belt round the crank, alternator, water pump and blower. Then one from the crank to the blower?
  4. You need a connection to suit the small bottle. The regulator and flow meter you have is designed for a larger bottle. Like an D-E-G size bottle. The connection you need is just a hose with a valve, no regulator. Take your gas line into the store and ask for one the suits a disposable bottle.
  5. Peugeot 406 I would think. Either that or the 606.
  6. That sucks man :( Wanna buy another?
  7. Isn't it usually the other way around? Evan checking out dudes rears? As for the holes, Weld, grind, bog, sand, prime and paint :wink:
  8. I thought you were refering to the center bolt. As long as your happy with the final result and it works, thats all that matters :happy:
  9. Where did that 50mm bush come from? the I.D. looks too big for a KE, should be a tight fit over a 13mm shank. Try locating a set of 50mm bushes for the KE36 leaves. Once you put the main leaf that the pack was reset with, you might just find it will lower it some more. If it still needs to be lower, take both main leaves into the spring makers and get them to reverse the eyes.
  10. Love it man! can't wait
  11. They will both fit in no worries mate. My KE38 had the 35mm bushes and I'm running the 50mm front eyes. As the leaves are set in an arc, as they flatten out, they will lengthen. Only Issue I've had is that I have reversed eyes and an anti tramp leaf on top so mine only just touches the top of the front hanger. You wont have an issue with yours :yes:
  12. Happy birthday Tom!
  13. Haham, nah Tom. I'm getting an 18R-G and box for the W50. If it's in good shape internally, I'll just chuck it in. Change the oil twice in the first 500km and check for shit in the oil and see if there's anything icky in it to tell if the bearings or anything else is shot. Anyone keen to swap a K-W Bellhousing and W50 for a K-T and T50? With a P51 bearing kit, the W50 is a 500hp box that can cope with V8 torque.
  14. Hopefully about a month before I get my Licence back, The new workshop should be built so I'll have room to put the 18RG and W50 I'm getting. I have the bellhousing and flywheel to suit, just need a clutch a modified cable and to fab up a gearbox crossmember
  15. Yeeee Haaa :P What cam were you running Stu?
  16. +20 for Corolla stockies
  17. Thats why you fit the nut to the end of the thread, But make sure its more that 1 turn on the thread :yes:
  18. Yes, I know Playhouse Garage :yes: Love all of the work that comes out of there. Showed quite a few people the pics of the sheet metal work that went into the back of your car :cool:
  19. My point exactly :lolcry:
  20. SLO-030 replied to Jono.C's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Sweet man! Keep chipping away at it, wont be long :cool:
  21. SLO-030 replied to Jono.C's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Manage to get more done to this beast today Jono?
  22. Yea haha, dodgy as. Note self, never let a tasmanian loose with a welder :P You mean this pic? :P Draw thru carb for now I think.
  23. Where are you located mate? SA is no more than 26mm wider in wheel track overall
  24. No problems, any chance a shot of that top mount? I have a lower mount for my SC12, just need to work out a top mount.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.