Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Is this guy for real? You do realise your car will handle like shit no matter what shocks or swaybars you fit to it if its sitting in the weeds right? Think of it this way: Say you're bouncing a basketball on the ground on a flat spot and it returns back to your hands in the same direction it came from and you roll it over that same spot and it continues on its path. Now add a bump on the same surface and see how it reacts. It isnt going to return to the same point it was prior to hitting that bump, nor will it continue on the same path when the ball is rolled. Relate that to your suspension travel and handling and you actually might get some / gather some sense and come to the realisation that hey, maybe the path YOU are taking is the WRONG path and you'll risk injuring others in the process if your car so happens to lose control and hit another car, a bystander walking their dog or you kill one of your mates by pulling a hektik drift and slamming sideways into a pole. Don't think with your dick, think with your brain. :locked:
  2. Oooer a Troopy with a bike on the back. Nice! So tell us more about this trip of yours, your experiences etc. Always good for a read!
  3. Two words - Hairdresser's Car. Enough said :locked:
  4. She's a great pianist too :y: She referred to herself as a "bitch in bubbles" with the outfit she was wearing when I saw her, which is none-the-less weirder than all her other outfits she wears.
  5. I'm yet to see Slo-030 say that to fix that problem you would have to flip themotor 180 degrees and turn the gearbox upside down.... :P
  6. WGMG are those people who jump on the band wagon when it comes to things like...wait for it....Lady Gaga. I bought the g/f tickets to go see her and went along myself, and believe me, there aint no wang down there boys and thats coming from my own personal visual experience. :y: Great performer by the way and as much of a metal head that I am, I'll say that her stage show was easily one of the best I've seen in a long long time.
  7. Yeah you're too busy to answer your phone these days :y:
  8. Well, you better think quick :y:
  9. Autosol is a baddddd idea. Get some Briteshine :y:
  10. Doubt it'll be before christmas, so I very much doubt I'll be taking it on the GORC next year. I'd say after Xmas sometime :y: Gotta work this Saturday morning and am going dirt bike riding this Sunday, so that rules out this weekend.
  11. I finally managed to transfer the cash. Raven + 1!
  12. Took a few pics today to show how much the rear leafs have brought he height up and the rear bar as its currently fitted. That is all. :y:
  13. Easy fix. Overbore and resleeve. :)
  14. Havent you check the Vehicle ID plate for the engine code/type?
  15. /me likes!
  16. I learnt to drive the hills in one of these. Then my old man sent it to the crusher a few years back. :P
  17. It wasnt the carby in the end Stu, it was a small bolt on the manifold that had worked its way loose creating a vacuum leak directly into the manifold, as I found out after I parked it in the shed for 2 weeks when I got back cos I was so frustrated with the thing and when cranking it over it shot out and rebounding off the bonnet and landed on the floor under the car.
  18. I heard a polynesian green ED sneezing last night when I was in town. Older model turbo falcons are starting to become more commonplace, thats for sure. This looks the goods!
  19. Sometimes you just have to evaluate if its worth the hassle or not and in this case if the drag links mounts are no longer attached then its going to have a whollllllleeeeeeeeee lot more issues to contend with. Find yourself a TE3x wagon or something :P
  20. I can also import dash pads from Japan too if you're interested. There is a sticky thread for that under the car parts for sale section and I'm only doing one, maybe two more group buys and thats that.
  21. I have a KM/H dash that would plug straight in. :P Its a spare one too that I doubt I'll be using anytime soon. If you want it, $30+postage costs and it also has a trip meter too.
  22. I'll be fine for making the run as I wont have a dodgy KE25 this time. I'll have a 15,000km rebuilt and worked 5K taking the trip instead, pending ID check, otherwise it'll be the Magna again which is super reliable. My pay bonus goes in next week on Thursday, so I'll transfer it over then as I had to buy some new bars for my dirt bike this week cos I bent 'em when I stacked it last weekend.
  23. Well, phil, that depends how wet you wanna get haha :P
  24. And this is why you don't loan cars to family members... Hope he's ok but.
  25. gee, you guys really need to go learn some engrish :D pliable = soft

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.