Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Haha, well, for $80, I'm not complaining. It will require a little smothing out from a few dings here and there but thats nothing to worry about :)
  2. Yep, totally normal for them to come out. They have a rubber O-ring just under the lip. Make sure that your spark plugs are in before you do an oil change, otherwise you're going to fill up the piston bores with oil and that motor wont crank over.
  3. Yum! That's tidy. I nearly bought an XF Ex-show car about 5 years ago for 3g's :lolcry: Had Simmons B45's on it and was also gunmetal grey with velour interior. Only downside is it was auto and carby, not injected. Any engine bay shots? :)
  4. Jack Daniels > Jim Beam :)
  5. Being an ol' skool Ford bogan, I gotta say that XD looks like the ducks guts! :)
  6. RS Watanabe's are overpriced Takumi rims :) Konig Rewinds for me :lolcry: **Update** Rust free bonnet sourced! Raven is happy! Slowly and steady wins the race so they say, and well, this project sure is going slow haha.
  7. points gap = take off dizzy cap and turn motor over by hand. ON the distributor shaft you will notice it is square shaped. You want the points to open up on one of the cams by turning the motor over by hand and stopping it when the points open up. Then set your points gap. I can't remember what the gap is though. Someone got a workshop manual to specify what the points gap is meant to be?
  8. What he said :hmm:
  9. If you want a little more performance, I'd run at 10 degrees BTDC.
  10. Set the timing on the distributor. Once you've done that, adjust your fuel mixture by screwing the idle mixture screw in until the car starts to idle funny (don't screw it all the way home tight as it will damage the end of it thats inside the carb) and then unwind 1.5-2 turns. Let us know how you go :D
  11. Your defect if the cops go over your car :hmm: Proceed...:D
  12. Sorry to burst your bubble, but thats illegal dude. Has to be 30cm past the most rearward opening window, which in your and my case is the rear quarter glasses.
  13. I would, but I'm not gonna show up in a magna :dance:
  14. I can relate to the bashing the head against the wall thing, lol, thats for sure. Felt like I was going crazy/insane, but then I figure, well, if thats her choice, then thats her choice and nothing I can do or say will change it and I wish her well for her future and hope it turns out the way she wanted it to. :hmm: Plenty more fish out there, just gotta throw the bad ones back and reel in a good one :dance:
  15. It was ok. Too much orientated with the family car/4wd vehicles in all honesty. Thats why I generally don't go. Only reason I went this year was because of this..... My camera wasnt taking pictures right today for some reason so they have a little too much noise throughout the pics for my liking.
  16. I went, I saw, I conquered :dance: Th Efigy was f**kin' nice :hmm: Pics up later tonight!
  17. At the moment, what grinds my gears is putting so much time and effort into a chicks life to make her realise that she could be living a better life than the one she's living now and she just completely ignores any advice you give her and continues to confine herself to a dangerous situation. Nothing more frustrating that seeing someone you actually care about end up in that situation. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" - so the saying goes. :dance:
  18. In Adelaide @ Wrigley Reserve in Glenelg.
  19. I havent posted here yet..... Many things grind my gears. The main thing is finding a decent metal drummer in Adelaide who can actually play their instrument and play it well. Its like they're non-existant!
  20. 7K has a longer stroke than 5K cam :abuse:
  21. Or.....he could drill and tap the chassis rails for the correct bolt holes :abuse:
  22. Yeah, thats what I was asking, if they were equal length. If they weren't, then you could get away with just shortening one side to fit it in if you wanted to keep the stock track :abuse:
  23. Try Aussie Discount Mufflers on Port Road :abuse:
  24. Has anyone researched whether or not a TA22/23 Celica diff has equal length axles or not?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.