Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Haha, not likely! Go look at my project thread :abuse:
  2. I'm going....to take photo's. KE25 is still a rolling shell for the time being :abuse:
  3. I'll suss mine out on the weekend and get your some pics. Me thinks thats where the air vent may screw into on one of the screw holes, but can't be too sure as I don't have a dash or car to access at this point in time.
  4. Jon: I got my dash top from someone else on ebay for half the price but havent yet attempted to put it back together as my KE25 requires sandblasting and paint first.
  5. Pictures will help heaps dude :nervous:
  6. Its to do with the stroke of the motor rather than building it better. You could get it to rev but I don't know how long it would hold together. :nervous:
  7. 7K wont handle revs too well but will be a torque monster fo' sho. Plenty of people with 5K Turbo's on here running 7K-E manifolds. Might wanna speak to the two main culprits. Taz_RX and madrolla68 about boosting your K motor. :nervous:
  8. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    don't bend it :nervous:
  9. Best bet is to ask on Toymods or Twincam.org about that one. No-one here that I know of owned it. Looks like a nice little sleeper though :nervous:
  10. Its a 34 ADM I believe. Wayyyyyyyyyy too big for a 4K. Not sure on choke size, but its bigger than a 32/36 and wayyyyyy bigger than a Holley 180. Stick with the Holley dude :nervous:
  11. So its thats time of the year again. The Adelaide Motorshow is upon us. Who's going and when? I'm going on Friday night with a mate and probably will get there around 6.30pm.
  12. don't forget even more understeer it will have now that a boat anchor has been fitted :nervous:
  13. That would be a little too big on a 3K. I'd look into a 180 Holley or 28/32(36) Weber if you can find one. Smaller primary choke would be more responsive on a 3K motor. For the money you would spend on getting a 3K to perform reasonably well, you could just by a 5K and mod that which would give you a stack more bang for your buck, so to speak.
  14. Not red enough :nervous: Looks almost pink here |blink|
  15. Raven replied to DjB's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Henceforth my silly post :nervous:
  16. Raven replied to DjB's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Hi, I'm Mick and I'm an alcoholi....|blink| ....ummmm........ :nervous: ....shit! Wrong forum! :lol:
  17. Looks hawt ass! Are they Spitfires?
  18. I was expecting more photo's than that. :y: Looks good. Get the wheels on already :hmm:
  19. Or do what I did with my KE36 and get a 5 Speed gearbox extension housing from a KE55 and swap it over :hmm:
  20. If the rims werent so plastic looking and have decent spoke-age and dish-age, it would look a shitload better.
  21. Illegal if it vents to the atmosphere :hmm:
  22. don't you mean..... :hmm:
  23. No-one reminded me. Good work though! Wonder how many sore losers will complain that you won another Trophy lol :hmm:
  24. Yep, the PCV goes to an oil catch can and from the oil catch can back into the manifold. Is it possible to cut the springs down when you cut the filters down?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.