Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Half a dozen tour operators and car rental companies went belly up in Cairns last week... and plenty more will soon.

 

Not altogether a bad thing... there were too many of both even when the tourist trade was booming. The industry needs a good cleansing...

 

 

Now, who wants a cheap Hyundai Getz... I know where there's about 120 of the little shitters going dirt cheap :P

 

Scary thing is, Hyundai themselves are trying to sell them at ridiculously low prices as it is.....heard this morning $9,990 for a Getz.....UNDER TEN GRAND FOR A BRAND NEW CAR. Shitbox or not, that's damn cheap

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

A friend of an old bloke i know bought a Hyundai. Was a prety good car, took it everywhere. Until 20,xxxkm. till it leaked oil out of all the seals. Theres a reason for the cheap price.

I seem to have issues. :D

 

100/130w lights go well with 4 x 100w driving lights. :(

You should have seen the front of my old car

55/100w headlights

2x 130w, 2x 100w driving lights

and 2x 55w fog lights

Worry about the stuff you can change, and don't care about the stuff you can't.

:P

Mods that can get away with sh1t that normal people on here can't and when you say something your post gets deleted.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

 

funny shit, trev a mod

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

 

funny shit, trev a mod

 

Trev the Intimiderator

Sweating my can off working on stupid cars all day in 35+ degree heat while watching hot tourist honeys walking past my shop down to bondi beach :P !!

*sigh* I think I'll find someone else to look after sold threads.

 

Unbelievable that some people feel its OK to follow these guys around and try to "get one back". They're volunteers. They spend hundreds of hours of their own time in order to make Rollaclub a better place and get little to nothing in return. Worse, on top of that they end up being abused. Pathetic.

*sigh* I think I'll find someone else to look after sold threads.

 

Unbelievable that some people feel its OK to follow these guys around and try to "get one back". They're volunteers. They spend hundreds of hours of their own time in order to make Rollaclub a better place and get little to nothing in return. Worse, on top of that they end up being abused. Pathetic.

 

No its more to do with the fact that a mod can send you an abusive message about the size of your sig when you say 'ok i thought i was following the rules and did not think it was a problem' and I'm not following mods as i posted excessive bumping rules in for sale items last night, I thought that everyone had to abide by the rules?

From what I can see there hasn't been any breach of the rules. Responding to someones question isn't a bump. We don't expect people to wait 5 days to respond to peoples querys, that'd be pretty stupid.

 

....unless I'm missing something completely (can't see anything else on the audit trail).

From the rules that You have agreed to:

 

7. You are not allowed to "bump" (reply) or revise your item more than 2 times in any week or your item(s) will be removed. Excess "bumping" is unnecessary and very annoying. No bumps are allowed within the first 5 days of posting your item.

 

Consider this a friendly warning..

 

You are not allowed to reply (could be more specific) or revise an item.

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=26744

 

Jan 12 2009, 04:39 PM - New Thread made.

 

Jan 13 2009, 03:52 PM - Revision.

 

Jan 19 2009, 11:59 PM - Revision.

 

But hey I'm just being picky so you might aswell delete me as a member.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.