Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

yeah repayments always good pay more than i have to. my last loan of 15000 i paid it at 2g a month then just paid the outstanding amount after 6 months. but now i want a new family car but they said the only way i would get a proved is if i borrowed a higher amount even though i only need 20g not 35 like they want me to borrow

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Credit rating isn't about how quick you can pay off loans (anyone can have a chunk of cash floating around), it is your ability to make regular reliable payments over a long period of time (ie repayment security) that they look out for.

 

That is what I said.

wgmg. A electrician saying our work shop hourly rate is unjustifiably over the top. Mate your hourly rate is $50 more then ours and my tool box minus the tool cost more then your van. Justify your hourly rate then.

The new stupid f&*king manager I have to work under who thinks its his job to serve f**k all people and answer f**k all phone calls and yet its apparently MY job to do phone sales, counter sales, stock control, deposit returns, customer credits AND driving!

 

Who is he f**king kidding!

 

*wants to smash something!* :abuse:

Edited by Raven

cinky, why not just save money for 6 months and buy the car with cash?

then you earn interest rather than paying it, and you don't have to deal with dirty loan companies

I hate VN commodores with VX Clubsport kits...they look f-ing horrible & their owners usually have an IQ that matches their shoe size.

 

I don't like being behind a Honda (any of the 4 wheeled ones,the bikes are fine), any Toyota Camry, SUV, Mercedes Benz, BMW or Audi. The owners of these are either blatantly incompetent at operating a motor vehicle, living in a little world of their owned slighttly displaced from reality or both! I'll often take a different route or pull over just to get away from them.

 

Indicators!!! They are there to be used BEFORE you even brake for the upcoming turn you are going to make but don't do until the last second leaving the poor sod behind you wondering just WTF the car in front is on the picks...

 

Female cops with an attitude problem...No I am NOT attempting to hit on you or make silly jokes about nightsticks. I am just trying to make this breath test/licence check as painless as possible for everyone involved by idle chit chat. I had respect for you & felt sympathy for you being out in the rain but after nearly every one being a manky bitch to me I hope you freeze!

 

People who go on & on about what car they're gonna buy & what mods they'll do etc etc...When all you're hearing after 7 years is still just lips flapping in the wind, there's no car owned (nor licence obtained),its time to put up or shut up. Get off your arse, I don't want to hear about it until something ACTUALLY happens.

 

Rant over & out for now.

WGMG - The bass guitar from Seinfeld,

 

perhaps cause i can't change the channel

WGMG: Being told there is only 1 trailer left to unload, The 2 B doubles rock up and thats 4 trailers mother f@$ker.

 

 

Female cops with an attitude problem...No I am NOT attempting to hit on you or make silly jokes about nightsticks. I am just trying to make this breath test/licence check as painless as possible for everyone involved by idle chit chat. I had respect for you & felt sympathy for you being out in the rain but after nearly every one being a manky bitch to me I hope you freeze!

 

 

I was pulled over by a female cop the other night... And she was proper, PROPER hawt.

Not your normal 'butch lesbian daddy didn't love me enough' type of female cop you usually see... This girl was a super cute petite brunette.

 

Got me thinking... She must have a really hard time doing her job. Hardly intimidating :)

 

I had to make a concious effort not to be a smartarse when she asked about my 'ride height'.

cinky, why not just save money for 6 months and buy the car with cash?

then you earn interest rather than paying it, and you don't have to deal with dirty loan companies

i don't need to save got plenty of cash which is why i can pay them off so quickly, its more the point of suffering a slump in the bank account.

Had the panelvan for over half a year, and still havnt christened it with female company.

Just male company then Mason? :P

hey its not gay if your receive. :happy:

Edited by Mason.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.