June 17, 200917 yr comment_352769 Please let me know when this Grease Lightning race takes place...i so wanna be there... will be good to see your 4agte in the 11s or 10's...something to look forward to for 4agte owners everywhere, specifically me! haha Mark Report
June 19, 200917 yr Author comment_353419 Hey guys, Well i went to wakefield park yesterday for some circuit fun. The day had an abrupt end unfortunately. On turn 5 i lost cotrol braking into the corner. The rear end stepped out and in my attempt to catch it the passenger front wheel lipped the ripple strip and the car went over. I was in 3rd gear around 4-5k rpm so that would be around 80-100. Rolled towards the passenger side, onto its roof, slide along the track on its roof, then dug into the dirt and finished the roll back onto the tyres and we came to a rest somewhere on the track. thanks for the pics vito Me and my passenger are ok. My passenger had a headache last night so I'm yet to talk to him today to see if hes ok. So the corolla is no longer. Driveline seems ok but i wont know untill i strip it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do from here on in. I may sell all the parts, or re-shell it then sell it. Keeping it and doing it again is definitely the last thing I'm thinking about. It was great fun while it lasted. WTF KE30 RIP Adam Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353421 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that Adam, the main thing is that you are both ok This is the death of an awesome car :y: :wink: :y: :lolcry: :) Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353427 Man that is heavy. One of the most respected ke30s around R.I.P Report
June 20, 200917 yr comment_353499 sorry to hear mate, i can understand how you feel about the car atm but hopefully given some time you'll decide to build another car up to a higher standard. Such a shame, but you and your passenger are ok and thats the main thing. Report
June 24, 200917 yr Author comment_354443 Yeah it was a shame to let her go out like this but she does like to make an impression! Especially on the track! Not sure if I'm re-shelling her yet but if i do it will be one similar or better condition! If anyone comes across one in top condition anywhere in the country please let me know. Preferable in NSW though. :) Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354452 Yeah it was a shame to let her go out like this but she does like to make an impression! Especially on the track! More like the track makes an impression on the car....especially the roof Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354486 More like the track makes an DEPRESSION on the car....especially the roof :) Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354527 I would cry if that happened to my ke20 or ke10 ....... just reshell it mate :) Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354540 :) :D :D Mate, I seriously feel like I have lost my breath, my heart feels like it has pole vaulted out of my body and my skin has shrivelled up so much because of my enormous amounts of goosebumps. Don't get me wrong. I am so glad that the both of you are okay, but when it comes to something like this I can truely feel your pain. I have'nt even finished my car yet, but I know what it would feel like if something like that would happen to me. Don't give up man, seriously, the way I see it is like this. If you are capable of buliding a mad KE30 like this now, imagine from the experience that you have gained, exactly what you are capable of now. My eyes are peeled for you Adam and I am sure everyone elses are aswell. I am telling you now that if you do decide to rebuild another rolla (which I sincerely hope you do), I am at your service. I will be more than happy to fabricate many custom parts for your new beauty. So come on fellow rolla owners. Lets help Adam resurrect a car. :) Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354582 Ive spoken to Adam and offerd to help fix the car even though its a lot of work it is possible to transplant a donor roof, but by the time ts all done adam might be able to find another car to transplant everything into. I my self would probably sell up and move on, its hard to find the want to start again when something like this happens but if you do decide to do it again were all here to help. :) Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354631 Adam. Sorry that of all people and there cars that this had to happen to you. I think everyone has spoken. IT IS TIME!!! REBUILD A NEW AND BETTER BABY! everyone is going to pitch in when you need and ask for it! Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354633 ahhh nuuuu. Sad to see the demise of yet another rolla. Glad to hear both you and your passenger are alright. CHEERS Ryan Report
June 25, 200917 yr comment_354898 Damn dude, sorry to hear... glad everyone came out in one piece. Way too many of RC's best car's have come to an end of late, Re-shell! It'd be sad to see all this great work come to such and abrupt end. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now