Cuzzo'S 4Agte Ke30 Rip -Reincarnated!

cuzzo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Well i went to wakefield park yesterday for some circuit fun.

The day had an abrupt end unfortunately.

On turn 5 i lost cotrol braking into the corner. The rear end stepped out and in my attempt to catch it the passenger front wheel lipped the ripple strip and the car went over. I was in 3rd gear around 4-5k rpm so that would be around 80-100.

Rolled towards the passenger side, onto its roof, slide along the track on its roof, then dug into the dirt and finished the roll back onto the tyres and we came to a rest somewhere on the track.

thanks for the pics vito

190620091281.jpg

190620091279.jpg

190620091285.jpg

190620091286.jpg

190620091287.jpg

190620091288.jpg

190620091289.jpg

Me and my passenger are ok. My passenger had a headache last night so I'm yet to talk to him today to see if hes ok.

So the corolla is no longer. Driveline seems ok but i wont know untill i strip it.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do from here on in. I may sell all the parts, or re-shell it then sell it. Keeping it and doing it again is definitely the last thing I'm thinking about. It was great fun while it lasted.

WTF KE30 RIP

Adam

Yeah it was a shame to let her go out like this but she does like to make an impression! Especially on the track!

Not sure if I'm re-shelling her yet but if i do it will be one similar or better condition!

If anyone comes across one in top condition anywhere in the country please let me know. Preferable in NSW though. :)

:) :D :D

Mate, I seriously feel like I have lost my breath, my heart feels like it has pole vaulted out of my body and my skin has shrivelled up so much because of my enormous amounts of goosebumps.

Don't get me wrong. I am so glad that the both of you are okay, but when it comes to something like this I can truely feel your pain. I have'nt even finished my car yet, but I know what it would feel like if something like that would happen to me.

Don't give up man, seriously, the way I see it is like this. If you are capable of buliding a mad KE30 like this now, imagine from the experience that you have gained, exactly what you are capable of now. My eyes are peeled for you Adam and I am sure everyone elses are aswell. I am telling you now that if you do decide to rebuild another rolla (which I sincerely hope you do), I am at your service. I will be more than happy to fabricate many custom parts for your new beauty.

So come on fellow rolla owners. Lets help Adam resurrect a car. :)

Ive spoken to Adam and offerd to help fix the car even though its a lot of work it is possible to transplant a donor roof, but by the time ts all done adam might be able to find another car to transplant everything into. I my self would probably sell up and move on, its hard to find the want to start again when something like this happens but if you do decide to do it again were all here to help. :)