February 6, 200917 yr comment_315382 True that, it's all about fun!! Expensive fun sometimes, but still fun.... Report
August 29, 200917 yr comment_369684 Any Updates or Pics since February ?? Edited August 29, 200917 yr by ewt Report
January 3, 201016 yr comment_402578 try this thread... http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...c=22877&hl= Report
January 3, 201016 yr comment_402587 Nah that's his other car with a 2J... they look the same but are 2 different cars ;) Report
January 3, 201016 yr Author comment_402619 its sitting under a car cover in front of my shed looking miserable. I will get back to it eventually Report
January 4, 201016 yr comment_402851 so crazy cars come out of your shed, I'm sure this wont be an exception and i can't wait! Report
September 2, 201214 yr Author comment_624693 I started again on this progress about 3 months back. 4 days out to powercruise and still alot to go. And some 'testing' Report
September 3, 201214 yr comment_624747 Your slightly unhinged, but in a good way!! I can't believe I missed this thread. Report
September 3, 201214 yr comment_624806 Thats the way Scott, i was wondering about this thing a while ago. Awesome work! Report
September 10, 201214 yr comment_626109 What's the rear end set up like? What do you run in the 2j one and this one. I'm building a KE10 and got a Hilux diff in the rear... what sort of linkages do you run? Cheers Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now