Oke020

oke020

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
thats mad you are slightly insane, i think its near the point where wheelie bars are kinda necessary, this car is awesome i actually have the zoom magazine issue where it was back at like 500hp lol and the "poster" framed and on my wall!

bianca do you have a framed pic of my car lmao

doing good man love your work :D keep it up 2jz ftw

cheers for the comments :dance:

I finally broke it last weekend, although it was only a head gasket :y:, i knew it was coming, i had just put 3.5 gears in it in an attempt to keep the fronts down, unfortunately the extra load made it worse, i had 3 big pedals and i guess the ol girl didn't like 44psi + 150 gas turning on and off haha. No stress though, got a new exhaust mani coming and swtich to ARP L19 head studs and genuine toyota gasket as a solution. I also have some wheelie bars in the works.

Here is a pic from first round of qualifying 16th jan. Apparently about 400ft out from the start so it must of been the 3rd and last time i tried to get back on the throttle but just headed for the sky again. Shortly after headgasket cried enough

4284262203_374e1e70d7_b.jpg