Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Teddy

Members dont see this ad

keep the limo, you will learn to love it.

theres a company that refurbishes seat belts if you want i can try dig up there details.

you send them belts, the replace the belt part with new material in an array of colours you can choose from, and they service the retractors and everything so theyre good as new when you get them back.

Keep the LSD. Open centers suck, and with the extra power you'll certainly not want an open center or you'll spend half your time single spinning and not going anywhere in a hurry.

Ha Fook it took him 5 years to get this far, Do you think he is in a hurry :)

depends how you drive. i've an open centre with my ke20 with 130rwkw: perhaps a little bit more than you'll get with a stock NA bigport. Unless you want to push it hard around corners or dump it off the line an open centre will be fine.

If you want to be dangerous and pretend your fangio around blind corners then perhaps get a dedicated track car instead and you won't kill anyone crossing the street (this isn't directed at anyone except there are a few local dickheads taking a corner near me at warp speed).

What Matt's got is a super neat cruiser with a bit more balls than standard. Put the open centre on and look after it.

Edited by Jono